Mr. Tonito Maltitol Syrup 500 g natural
Mr. Tonito Maltitol Syrup 500 g
Mr. Tonito maltitol syrup by Ostrovit is a modern liquid sugar substitute. Maltitol is a natural sweetener obtained from maltose, a substance contained in cereal grains. It is very sweet and therefore serves as a perfect match for drinks and desserts, yet remains substantially less calorific than sucrose. If you look for an efficient and very sweet sweetener, Mr. Tonito Maltitol Syrup will surely satisfy your expectations!
Natural maltitol syrup
OstroVit Mr. Tonito Maltitol Syrup is a product that consists entirely of natural maltitol. Our liquid sweetener was created for people who are looking for a healthier and less caloric alternative to sugar. The syrup is suitable for persons on various diets, e.g. vegans and vegetarians. It can also be used by people who do not tolerate lactose. The product may be chosen by diabetics too.
The maltitol syrup is a perfect sucrose substitute intended for persons who wish to lose weight. It will be a perfect match for cold and hot drinks, ice-cream, desserts, porridge, omelets, or fruit salads. It is resistant to high temperatures, thanks to which you can use it when baking cakes. Choose the natural liquid maltitol if you:
- look for efficient and low-calorie sucrose replacement
- wish to have a universal sweetener, perfect for any kind of dessert
- are on a reducing diet
- csuffer from diabetes or insulin resistance
- do not tolerate lactose
- want to prevent teeth decay
Major features of Mr. Tonito Maltitol Syrup:
Our product takes the form of colorless and odorless syrup which does not affect the looks of dishes and desserts, but makes them sweeter. It can be consumed by both adults and children, thanks to which it is a universal product for the entire family.
- MANY APPLICATIONS - The maltitol syrup is a great match for hot and cold drinks and desserts. It will perfectly supplement porridge or protein, adding a flavor and creamy consistency.
- SUITABLE FOR PERSONS ON A DIET - Thanks to the fact that maltitol is considerably less calorific than sucrose, it is a perfect sugar replacement for persons on a reducing diet. It can also be used by diabetics, vegans, vegetarians and persons who do not tolerate lactose.
- EASY TO USE - Liquid maltitol will perform perfectly as a ready-to-serve dessert sauce, cocktail additive or easy-to-mix cake ingredient. A large box assures long-term use and convenient dosing.
- SAFE TO TEETH - Maltitol does not ferment in oral cavity, thanks to which it does not lead to teeth enamel decalcification. It will be a good solution to persons who tend to have a teeth decay.
Consume as needed.
See bottom of package. Store above 20°C, in closed packaging, in a dry place. Protect against direct sunlight. Shake well before use.
100% maltitol syrup.
The product may contain peanuts, other nuts, milk (including lactose), soybeans, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Nutritional values||Per 100 g|
|Energy value||830 kJ / 199 kcal|
|- of which saturated fatty acids||0 g|
|- of which sugars||0 g|
|- of which polyhydric alcohols (polyols)||83 g|