OstroVit Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies 60 pcs apple
OstroVit Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies 60 pieces
OstroVit Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies is a dietary supplement in the form of sweet jelly beans, a combination of apple cider vinegar with vitamin B12 and folic acid. It has been created for people who are looking for a tastier alternative to consuming apple cider vinegar due to its specific sour taste and pungent smell. It is particularly dedicated to those wishing to support the detoxification and weight loss process, as well as those caring for the condition of their skin and hair. So if you are looking for a supplement containing a high dose of acetic acid in a more pleasant tasting version, try our dietary supplement OstroVit Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies!
- 60 delicious apple-flavour gummies
- High acetic acid content
- 1 serving = 1 jelly per day
How to use apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is produced from the fermentation of apples and takes the form of an aqueous solution of acetic acid with a distinctive taste and amber colour. Although it is most commonly found in the kitchen, where, like spirit vinegar and balsamic vinegar, it is a popular food product used in many dishes, e.g. as an ingredient in salad dressings, more and more people are also appreciating its health properties. The acetic acid contained in apple cider vinegar is a valuable source of live bacteria cultures, enzymes, amino acids, polyphenols, pectins, vitamins, as well as a number of elements. These ingredients support immunity and memory, have a cleansing effect, and also support the breakdown of fats and can regulate blood sugar levels. The consumption of apple cider vinegar makes us feel satiated faster.
Properties of the ingredients contained in OstroVit Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies:
- NATURAL SUPPORT FOR WEIGHT LOSS – The components of acetic acid stimulate fat burning and provide a feeling of satiety. Apple cider vinegar is a great aid to weight loss and detoxification of the body.
- APPLE FLAVOUR AND SUPPLEMENTATION WITHOUT BURNING IN THE OESOPHAGUS – Drinking apple cider vinegar, especially without diluting it in a glass of water, can lead to irritation of the oesophagus and damage to tooth enamel. Using apple cider vinegar in jelly form is safer and much more convenient. The delicious apple flavour of the jellies makes daily supplementation a pleasure.
Find out what role the individual components of our dietary supplement play in the body:
- Acetic acid. Its consumption in low concentrations has a very positive effect on the functioning of the human body - it can reduce blood glucose levels, lower cholesterol, support the digestive process, reduce appetite and lead to accelerated fat burning. It inhibits the growth of pathogens and also balances the pH level in the stomach.
- Vitamin B12. Supports normal energy metabolism, helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and in maintaining normal psychological functions. Contributes to the reduction of feelings of fatigue and tiredness. Plays a significant role in the process of cell division.
- Folic acid. It regulates the growth and function of all cells in our body. In combination with vitamin B12, it is involved in the formation and maturation of red blood cells. Supports the maintenance of the homocysteine metabolism.
Consume 1 serving (1 gummy) daily, after a meal. Chew thoroughly before swallowing. Product is intended for adults.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The dietary supplement must not be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle is recommended. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the product ingredients. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of the reach of small children.
Sweetener: maltitols; apple cider vinegar standardized on 5 % acetic acid, purified water, sweeteners: isomalt, erythritol; humectant: sorbitol syrup; gelling agent: pectin; stabilizer: acetylated starch; acidity regulators: citric acid, trisodium citrates; flavor, glazing agent: carnauba wax, vegetable oil; acidity regulators: malic acid; black carrot concentrate, black currant juice, chili, pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), beet concentrate, pomegranate juice.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per portion||% RI*|
|Apple cider vinegar, of which:||500 mg||-|
|- acetic acid (5%)||25 mg||-|
|Folic acid||200 µg||100%*|
|Vitamin B12||1.2 µg||48%*|
*RI - Reference intake