OstroVit Creatine Limited Edition 500 g + 50 g blueberry
OstroVit Creatine Limited Edition 500 g + 50 g
OstroVit Creatine is the highest quality creatine monohydrate, which multiplies the anabolic, ergogenic and anti-catabolic action of creatine.
- 550 g creatine monohydrate per pack - 50 g for FREE
- LIMITED EDITION
- 220 servings in the package
- 1 scoop a day
- New delicious blueberry flavor
Creatine is an organic chemical compound that occurs naturally in the human body. It is usually supplied with animal products, ie meat, eggs or fish. Its beneficial effect is based on a simple mechanism that releases energy in the form of high-energy ATP (adenosine triphosphate) molecules through the breakdown of phosphocreatine in the muscles. Despite the fact that creatine is also contained in food, the only one way to 100% saturate our muscles with creatine is to supplement ate it constantly.
OstroVit Creatine LIMITED EDITION properties
Creatine monohydrate is undoubtedly an extremely effective and safe supplement for athletes. It has a number of valuable properties that not only improve muscle performance, but also demonstrate the protective activity of the brain or the heart muscle. Below is a list of some of the benefits of creatine supplementation:
- Numerous meta-analyzes prove that taking it increases our strength and endurance training
- By increasing the amount of phosphocreatine in the muscles, it increases the reserves of our energy potential
- By causing water retention in muscle cells, it creates the perfect anabolic environment - bigger muscles
- Can effectively improve our well-being and overall satisfaction through direct action on our brain
- The studies showed that people who consume creatine obtain higher gains in the form of lean muscle tissue than people who did not use it
- Actively participates in the resynthesis of glycogen
Pour 2.5 g (1/2 scoops) in 100 - 150 ml of water or juice. On training days, drink two servings a day, one immediately after waking up, the second after training. On non-workout days, drink one serving a day after waking up.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
Creatine monohydrate, acidity regulator - citric acid; aromas, taurine, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K; Pirodioxin hydrochloride (vit.B6).
The dietary supplement. Contains sweeteners.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per 100 g||For a portion||% RI*|
|Creatine monohydrate||86 g||2150 mg||-|
|- including creatine||75.68 g||1892 mg||-|
|Taurine||1 g||25 mg||-|
|Vitamin B6||100 mg||2.5 mg||179|
*RI - Reference intake
In theory, we are not obliged to provide nutritional information in supplements. Depending on the scientific sources quoted, the kcal value is between 270 kcal - 360 kcal / 100 g creatine.