OstroVit Creatine Monohydrate 500 g
OstroVit Creatine Monohydrate is a top-class creatine monohydrate supplement with the addition of taurine and vitamin B6, with an excellent pharmaceutical level of micronization. Creatine is a widely known and used supplement. Its effectiveness has been confirmed by numerous scientific studies. It will ensure better muscle growth, effective regeneration and energy for longer, more effective and heavier workouts.
- As much as 500 g of product in the package
- 200 portions in the pack
- 1 portion = 2.5 g
- Product with the addition of taurine and vitamin B6
OstroVit Creatine Monohydrate
Creatine is an organic chemical compound that occurs naturally in the human body. It is usually delivered with animal products, i.e. meat, eggs or fish. Its beneficial effect is based on a simple mechanism that releases phosphocreatine in the muscles. the energy in the form of high-energy ATP (adenosine triphosphate) molecules. Despite the fact that creatine is also contained in food, to 100% saturate our muscles with creatine, the only way is its constant supplementation.
Taurine is found in the brain, heart, kidneys and muscle tissue. Despite its small amount, it plays a very important role in the proper functioning of these organs. It also acts as a neurotransmitter in the brain, a stabilizer of cell membranes, and facilitates the transport of ions such as potassium, sodium, magnesium and calcium.
Properties OstroVit Creatine Monohydrate
Creatine monohydrate is undoubtedly an extremely effective and safe supplement for athletes. It has a number of valuable properties, improving muscle work, but also demonstrating the protective effect of the brain or heart muscle. Below is a list of some of the benefits of creatine supplementation:
- Numerous meta-analyses prove that taking it increases our power and training endurance.
- By increasing the amount of phosphocreatine in muscles, it increases our energy potential reserves.
- By causing water retention in muscle cells, it creates an ideal anabolic environment - larger muscles.
- It can effectively improve our well-being and overall satisfaction by acting directly on our brain.
- Studies have shown that people using creatine obtained greater increases in lean muscle tissue than people who did not use it.
- It actively participates in the resynthesis of our glycogen.
Dissolve one portion (2.5 g) in 100 - 150 ml of water or your favorite juice. Use immediately after preparation.
Training day: dose in the morning on an empty stomach and dose after training. Non-training day: Drink one serving after waking up.
Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. The dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of the reach of small children.
Creatine monohydrate, taurine, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Per 100 g||Per portion||% RI*|
|Creatine monohydrate||98,9 g||2473 mg|
|Taurine||1 g||25 mg|
|Vitamin B6||100 mg||2,5 mg||179 %|
*RI - Reference intake.