OstroVit Supreme Capsules EAA 1150 mg 150 caps
OstroVit EAA 1150 mg 150 caps
OstroVit EAA 1150 mg is a complex of exogenous and endogenous amino acids. The main task of the amino acids EAA is to protect muscles against catabolism and improve their regeneration after training. Our product contains amino acids: BCAA (L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine), L-lysine, L-threonine, L-phenylalanine, L-methionine, L-arginine, L-histidine, L-tryptophan.
- The product consists only of active ingredients (amino acids)
- Laboratory-tested raw materials
- 30 portions per package
- Necessary exogenous amino acids
- Product line Supreme Capsules
- As many as 10 types of amino acids in one serving!
EAA essential amino acids are a group of organic compounds (amino acids), which are basic "puzzles" for building peptides and proteins. Unfortunately, our body is not able to synthesize (produce) them on its own, so it is important to provide them with a proper diet or with the help of supplementation. The composition includes the BCAA complex, i.e. three long-chain amino acids: Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine and such compounds as: Lysine, Treonine, Phenylalanine, Methionine, Arginine, Histidine and Tryptophan. The OstroVit Supreme Pure EAA complex supports the regeneration and anabolic processes of our muscle cells through protein amino acids. The components of the supplement contribute to supporting and participate directly in a number of life processes in our body, supporting the immune, nervous and digestive systems.
Properties of the ingredients contained in OstroVit EAA:
- Complement the diet with essential exogenous amino acids
- Accelerate muscle regeneration processes
- Might support anabolic processes in muscle cells
- Prevent muscle catabolism
- Support CUN - central nervous and digestive system
- EAA is essential amino acids for the proper functioning of the immune system
- They improve the body's energy processes
- Support the synthesis of muscle proteins
1 serving: 5 capsules. Take one serving daily after waking up or after training.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Children, pregnant or nursing woman must not take the product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Branched chain amino acids BCAA (L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine), capsule shell (gelatin, purified water), L-lysine hydrochloride, L-threonine, L-phenylalanine, L-methionine, L-arginine, L-histidine, L-tryptophan.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per portion|
|L-lysine HCL||776.25 mg|