OstroVit Tyrosine 90 tabs
OstroVit Tyrosine is a dietary supplement that is the source of the highest quality of L-Tyrosine. L-Tyrosine is an endogenous amino acid which is a precursor to neurotransmitters - dopamine and norepinephrine. These compounds are essential for the proper functioning of emotional processes and the coordination of muscle cells. L-Tyrosine is also involved in the synthesis of hormones. The product is perfect for reducing body fat, improves mood and can be used as a stimulant. The supplement is perfect for decreasing body fat, improving mood and can be used as a stimulant.
- 90 tablets of tyrosine in the package
- It contains 90 servings
- 1 portion = 1 tablet
L-Tyrosine is an organic chemical compound that belongs to the group of protein amino acids. It is a very important compound that participates in the synthesis of such important catecholamines as dopamine or epinephrine (adrenaline). These are very important neurotransmitters that are strongly correlated with the appropriate concentration of tyrosine in the body. L-tyrosine performs the "nutritional" function of our thyroid gland. Its deficiency may cause its dysfunction, eg in the form of hypothyroidism, which causes a number of serious complications.
OstroVit Tyrosine PROPERTIES
- Being the forerunner of major neurotransmitters, it reduces the effects of physical and mental fatigue after hard physical activity
- Provides a protective effect on our nervous system in states of chronic stress and exhaustion
- It’s supplementation is also a number of positives related to pro-cognitive activity. This means better concentration, better memory, better learning results
- Supplementation allows you to better endure the side effects of long and heavy reduction diets, where our body is in a deep calorie deficit. It can lower blood pressure in severe stressful situations
- Improves the mood by regulating the level of dopamine
Use one serving (1 tablet) daily 15 minutes before a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
L-tyrosine, fillers: microcrystalline cellulose, starch; anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||for a portion|