OstroVit Vitamin C Lemon 1000 g
OstroVit Supreme Pure VITAMIN C is a top-class preparation for physically active people, consisting only of L-ascorbic acid or vitamin C. The ideal bioavailability of the product was dictated by high consumer requirements.
- 1000 g of L-ascorbic acid in the package
- The product contains up to 1000 servings!
- Delicious True Taste line
- Only one active ingredient - L-ascorbic acid
OstroVit Vitamin C Lemon - L-ASCORBIC ACID - VITAMIN C
L-ascorbic acid is an organic chemical compound from the group of polyhydric alcohols. It is an essential nutrient in the human diet, which is mainly responsible for the proper functioning of connective tissue and bones. Its biologically active form - vitamin C, acts as a reducing agent, and a coenzyme in several metabolic pathways of the human body. Vitamin C is considered one of the main antioxidants.
Ostrovit Vitamin C Lemon properties
Ascorbic acid, saying that it is an essential exogenous compound, we mean the fact that it indicates the lack of a mechanism for the synthesis of vitamin C in our body and it is necessary to provide it with food, or through supplementation. Vitamin C has a lot of beneficial properties and benefits. Here are a few of them:
- Has a positive effect on blood flow disorders
- It is a powerful antioxidant that removes excess free radicals from our cells
- It has a beneficial effect on the nervous and immune systems
- Vitamin C can accelerate muscle recovery and growth as it directly participates in the production of collagen (builds muscle tissue)
- Proven charity for athletes.
- Inhibits the formation of nitrosamines (formed by the action of high temperature, for example, nitrates), which can be a direct cause of the formation of tumors
- Has a beneficial effect in the care of our skin - a vitamin cosmetic
Add 1 g (1 scoop) in 100 - 150 ml of water or juice. Do not pour hot water. It is recommended to consume 1 serving a day, preferably with a meal. The product is intended for adults.
Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the product. Do not use in people who are predisposed to the formation of kidney stones or suffer from kidney stones. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of the reach of small children.
Do not use in people who are predisposed to the formation of kidney stones or suffer from kidney stones.
L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), aroma, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soybeans, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oat, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per 100 g||Per portion||*% RI*|
|Vitamin C||95.8 g||958 mg||1198|
*RI - Reference intake