Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
|Servings per container:|
OstroVit BCAA 8-1-1 is a top-class preparation for physically active people, consisting of only three branched chain amino acids, leucine, valine and isoleucine. The micronization of the product is at the highest level. The ideal bioavailability of the product was dictated by high consumer requirements.
- 200g BCAA in the package
- The product contains 40 servings!
- No unnecessary fillers
- Amino acid ratio 8: 1: 1 (leucine, valine, isoleucine)
- High leucine content in the product!
BCAA – branched-chain amino acids
BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) are branched chain amino acids: leucine, valine and isoleucine. These compounds have got this name because of the extended side chain in their chemical structure. They belong to the group of exogenous amino acids and are essential in our diet because our body is unable to synthesize them. They are an inseparable element for the synthesis of proteins, and over 30% of our muscles are made up of BCAAs.
Undoubtedly, BCAAs in our diet are fundamental, not only for health, but also for muscle building, regenerating after hard training and reducing body fat.
OstroVit BCAA 8-1-1 PROPERTIES
- Helps to increase muscle endurance.
- During the use of BCAA, lipolysis is increased, i.e. increased fatty acid oxidation - an ideal supplement to reduce body fat.
- BCAA supplementation reduces post-workout physical and mental fatigue.
- Many studies unanimously indicate anti-catabolic activity (to counteract the breakdown of proteins in muscle tissue).
- Using BCAA as a source of energy - you can save us muscle glycogen.
- The processes which regulate the work of neurotransmitters are proven.
Add 5 g (1.5 scoops) in 100-150 ml of water or juice. On training days, consume one portion daily before or after training. On non-workout days, eat one portion after waking up.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soya, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Per 100g||For a portion|
|L-leucine||80 g||4000 mg|
|L-isoleucine||10 g||500 mg|
|L-valine||10 g||500 mg|