Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
|Servings per container:|
OstroVit Supreme Pure VITAMIN C is a top-class preparation for physically active people, consisting only of L-ascorbic acid or vitamin C. The supplement does not contain excessive stuffers, fillers and other additives, and its micronization is at the highest pharmaceutical level. The ideal bioavailability of the product was dictated by high consumer requirements.
- 1000g of L-ascorbic acid in the package
- The product contains up to 1000 servings!
- No excessive fillers and preservatives
- Only one active ingredient - L-ascorbic acid
L-ASCORBIC ACID - VITAMIN C
L-ascorbic acid is an organic chemical compound from the group of polyhydric alcohols. It is an essential nutrient in the human diet, which is mainly responsible for the proper functioning of connective tissue and bones. Its biologically active form - vitamin C, acts as a reducing agent, and a coenzyme in several metabolic pathways of the human body. Vitamin C is considered one of the main antioxidants.
Ostrovit Supreme Pure Vitamin C properties
Ascorbic acid, saying that it is an essential exogenous compound, we mean the fact that it indicates the lack of a mechanism for the synthesis of vitamin C in our body and it is necessary to provide it with food, or through supplementation. Vitamin C has a lot of beneficial properties and benefits. Here are a few of them:
- Has a positive effect on blood flow disorders
- It is a powerful antioxidant that removes excess free radicals from our cells
- It has a beneficial effect on the nervous and immune systems
- Vitamin C can accelerate muscle recovery and growth as it directly participates in the production of collagen (builds muscle tissue)
- Proven charity for athletes.
- Inhibits the formation of nitrosamines (formed by the action of high temperature, for example, nitrates), which can be a direct cause of the formation of tumor
- Has a beneficial effect in the care of our skin - a vitamin cosmetic
The products presented on the visualizations may slightly differ in appearance from those in reality.
Dissolve a single serving of the product 1 g (1 scoop) in 100-150 ml of water or juice in a shaker. Do not pour hot water. Take 1 serving daily, preferably during a meal. The product is intended for adults.
WARNINGS: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. The product is not intended for people with renal or renal stone disease. Children, pregnant or nursing woman must not take the product. Keep out of the reach of children.
BEST BEFORE, BATCH NUMBER: The date of minimum durability and batch number is on the bottom of the package. Keep this packaging tightly closed in a dry place, at the temperature 15-25°C. Keep out of direct sunlight.
L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soya, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Per 100g||For a portion||% RI*|
|Vitamin C||100 g||1000 mg||1250|
*RI – REFERENCE INTAKE.