Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
|Servings per container:|
OstroVit Supreme Pure VITAMIN C is a top-class preparation for physically active people, consisting only of L-ascorbic acid or vitamin C. The supplement does not contain excessive stuffers, fillers and other additives, and its micronization is at the highest pharmaceutical level. The ideal bioavailability of the product was dictated by high consumer requirements.
- 1000g of L-ascorbic acid in the package
- The product contains up to 1000 servings!
- No excessive fillers and preservatives
- Only one active ingredient - L-ascorbic acid
L-ASCORBIC ACID - VITAMIN C
L-ascorbic acid is an organic chemical compound from the group of polyhydric alcohols. It is an essential nutrient in the human diet, which is mainly responsible for the proper functioning of connective tissue and bones. Its biologically active form - vitamin C, acts as a reducing agent, and a coenzyme in several metabolic pathways of the human body. Vitamin C is considered one of the main antioxidants.
Ostrovit Supreme Pure Vitamin C properties
Ascorbic acid, saying that it is an essential exogenous compound, we mean the fact that it indicates the lack of a mechanism for the synthesis of vitamin C in our body and it is necessary to provide it with food, or through supplementation. Vitamin C has a lot of beneficial properties and benefits. Here are a few of them:
- Has a positive effect on blood flow disorders
- It is a powerful antioxidant that removes excess free radicals from our cells
- It has a beneficial effect on the nervous and immune systems
- Vitamin C can accelerate muscle recovery and growth as it directly participates in the production of collagen (builds muscle tissue)
- Proven charity for athletes.
- Inhibits the formation of nitrosamines (formed by the action of high temperature, for example, nitrates), which can be a direct cause of the formation of tumor
- Has a beneficial effect in the care of our skin - a vitamin cosmetic
Add 1 g (1/10 scoops) in 100-150 ml of water or juice.
Do not pour hot water. It is recommended to consume 1 portion a day, preferably during a meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soya, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Per 100g||For a portion||% DV|
|Vitamin C||100 g||1000 mg||1250|
The % Daily Value ( DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.