Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
|Servings per container:|
OstroVit VITAMIN C DROPS is a preparation in the form of drops, containing vitamin C. Vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins, which is of great importance for the proper functioning of the body.
- 30 ml of L-ascorbic acid in drops
- 20 drops a day
- Only one active ingredient - L-ascorbic acid
- 167 servings in the package!
L-ASKORBIC ACID - VITAMIN C
L-ascorbic acid is an organic chemical compound from the group of polyhydric alcohols. It is an essential nutrient in the human diet, which is mainly responsible for the proper functioning of connective tissue and bones. Its biologically active form - vitamin C, acts as a reducing agent, and a coenzyme in several metabolic pathways of the human body. Vitamin C is considered one of the main antioxidants.
Ostrovit Vitamin C Drops properties
Ascorbic acid, saying that it is an essential exogenous compound, we mean the fact that it indicates the lack of a mechanism for the synthesis of vitamin C in our body and it is necessary to provide it with food, or through supplementation. Vitamin C has a lot of beneficial properties and benefits. Here are a few of them:
- Has a positive effect on blood flow disorders
- It is a powerful antioxidant that removes excess free radicals from our cells
- It has a beneficial effect on the nervous and immune systems
- Vitamin C can accelerate muscle recovery and growth as it directly participates in the production of collagen (builds muscle tissue)
- Proven charity for athletes.
- Inhibits the formation of nitrosamines (formed by the action of high temperature, for example, nitrates), which can be a direct cause of the formation of tumors.
- Has a beneficial effect in the care of our skin - a vitamin cosmetic.
Measure out the drops with a teaspoon or add to water, tea or juice. Adults: use 20 drops per day, children: 10 drops a day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
Humectant - glycerol; L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), acidity regulator - citric acid; water.
|10 drops||For a portion||% DV|
|Vitamin C||50 mg||100 mg||125|
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 caloriers a day is used for general nutrition advice.