Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
|Servings per container:|
OstroVit Supreme Pure Ornithine is a supplement containing only one amino acid which is L-ornithine. The ideal bioavailability and the highest level of micronization of the product has been developed by the best for the best. Fillers, stuffers or aromas are deliberately omitted here. In this case, less is more.
- 200g L-ornithine in the package
- It contains 133 servings in one package!
- 1 serving is only 1.5g
- Only one component, no unnecessary fillers
OstroVit Supreme Pure L-ORNITHINE
L-Ornithine is an organic chemical compound (non-protein amino acid). It is one of the three amino acids involved in the urea cycle, which makes ornithine an extremely important element of a healthy body functioning.
OstroVit Supreme Pure Ornithine PROPERTIES
L-Ornithine is a supplement appreciated by many athletes. During the production of urea, it effectively reduces the level of toxic ammonia compound, which is often observed during long and strenuous physical exertion.
Here are the rest of the main properties:
- Initiates the release of growth hormone in the body, which can result in the loss of extra kilograms.
- Acts as the main decontaminant of ammonia, which is harmful to our body.
- Improves liver functions and acts on it in a protective way.
- There are studies on the correlation of ammonia concentration in the blood and a decrease in fatigue.
Add 1.5 g (1/3 scoop) in 100-150 ml of water or juice. Consume once a day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soya, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|per 100g||for a portion|
|L-ornithine||100 g||1000 mg|