Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
OstroVit OMEGA 3 ULTRA is a high-class dietary supplement containing high content of fatty acids DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid). The oil was placed in special dark-amber bottles, thanks to which valuable omega-3 acids are protected against the adverse effects of sunlight and easy oxidation.
- 300 ml of oil in a bottle !!
- One serving only 2 ml !!
- High content of fatty acids EPA and DHA !!
- A dark bottle protecting against undesirable oxidation of fatty acids !!
- Ease of consumption !!
- Enriched with vitamin E!
Omega 3 acids
Nutritionists and doctors unanimously and unanimously recommend including healthy fish in their diet. It has been proven that their consumption helps prevent heart disease, increases the body's immunity or strengthens bones and the proper functioning of the eye. Fish are the main source of omega 3, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), without which our bodies are unable to function properly. Omega 3 fatty acids determine the correct vision, DHA is the basic building block of suppository and retina pigment cells that allow us to see night and color vision. It should be remembered that nerve cells are also built from DHA. This acid can affect the growth of neurons, contributing to their greater branching. One should not forget about it in the diet of pregnant women because it plays an important role in the development of the nervous system in the fetus.
OMEGA 3 ULTRA has been additionally enriched with vitamin E, which helps protect cells against oxidative stress. This supplement is recommended for all people who want to improve their well-being and functioning of the body. Regular use of Omega 3 contributes to improving both the physical and mental condition of the body.
Properties Omega 3 ultra - liquid
- Positively affects the functioning of the cardiovascular system
- Supports high blood pressure lowering.
- It can lower homocysteine levels
- Many studies prove that Omega 3 contributes to the reduction of triglycerides in the blood that contribute to heart attacks and other heart diseases.
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect on the basis of competition between Omega 3 and Omega 6, which is the basis for a properly balanced and healthy diet.
- It is the main building block of our cell membranes, which ensures their proper functioning.
- It provides them with oxygen and nutrients
The products presented on the visualizations may slightly differ in appearance from those in reality.
Consume 1 serving of 2 g (1 teaspoon) daily, preferably after a meal. Drink with an adequate amount of water.
REMARKS: Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
For a portion
|Fish oil:||2000 mg|
|- including eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||729,12 mg|
|- including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||506.52mg|
*RI – REFERENCE INTAKE.
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 caloriers a day is used for general nutrition advice.