Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
|Servings per container:|
OstroVit Cod Liver Oil is a dietary supplement in capsules containing liver oil from Atlantic cod, enriched with vitamin A and D. It is one of the high-resorbable sources of essential fatty acids omega 3 (mainly EPA and DHA) and supporting the proper functioning of the sight of vitamin A, as well as vitamin D, which plays a fundamental role in the protection and construction of our bones, as well as promoting well-being. The preparation was created for athletes and for people whose diet is particularly poor in unsaturated omega 3 fatty acids.
- The product Cod Liver Oil is a particularly health-promoting product which should be found in everyone's diet.
- Tran is a wealth of vitamins: A and D, as well as unsaturated omega 3 fatty acids - EPA and DHA.
- The product contains 60 portions of the product, which will last for 2 months of supplementation
- OstroVit Cod Liver Oil has been placed in a convenient swallow softgel capsule.
- NEW OSTROVIT! Created specifically for the requests of our clients.
OstroVit Cod liver oil - Tran - cod liver oil
Properties OstroVit Cod liver oil
- It supports the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- Fat-soluble Vitamins A and D
- It can increase the overall immunity of our body.
- Vitamin A (retinol) supports the proper functioning of the eye.
- Support for the skeletal system.
- Vitamin D can improve mood and general well-being.
- A wealth of essential omega 3 fatty acids.
- It may have anti-inflammatory effects.
Take 1 serving (1 capsule) daily.
WARNINGS: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Children, pregnant or nursing woman must not take the product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Cod liver oil (fish), coating composition (gelatin, humectant: glycerol; purified water), retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D).
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans.
|Na 100g||For a portion||% RWS|
|Cod Liver Oil||-||500 mg||-|
|Vitamin A||-||375 µg||47 %|
|Vitamin D||3.38 µg||68 %|
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.