Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
|Servings per container:|
OstroVit Triple Magnesium is a powdered dietary supplement developed using three forms of magnesium: magnesium citrate, magnesium lactate and a carbonate form. This product is characterized by high absorbability and laboratory fragmentation. It's perfect for people who have magnesium deficiencies.
- Professional Vitamins Line
- 3 forms of magnesium
- 66 servings in the package
- 375 mg of magnesium ions in the form
- Citrate, lactate and magnesium carbonate
OstroVit Triple Magnesium
Magnesium is an essential mineral element and the second most common electrolyte in the human body. Magnesium deficiencies are common in developed countries. Elemental deficiency increases blood pressure, reduces glucose tolerance, and causes nervous excitation. The main sources of magnesium are nuts and leafy vegetables. Magnesium supports the proper functioning of muscles, maintains electrolyte balance and helps maintain healthy bones and teeth. Magnesium helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue, and helps maintain normal psychological functions.
Properties OstroVit Triple Magnesium
- Magnesium helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium helps maintain electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to maintaining normal energy metabolism
- Magnesium helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to the proper functioning of muscles
- Helps in the proper synthesis of protein
- It helps to maintain normal psychological functions
- It helps to maintain healthy teeth and bones
- It plays a significant role in the process of cell division
A recommended portion of 1.5 g (3/4 measure) should be mixed in 100-150 ml of water or juice. Consume one portion a day.
Magnesium carbonate (magnesium), magnesium citrate (magnesium), magnesium lactate (magnesium), anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soya, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Per 100g||For a portion||% DV|
|Magnesium complex (magnesium carbonate, magnesium citrate, magnesium lactat)||99 g||1485 mg|
|- inclusing magnesium||25 g||375 mg||100 %|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.