Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
|Servings per container:|
|No artificial colors:|
OstroVit Pharma Elite Krill Oil is the highest quality dietary supplement in softgel capsules based on Antarctic Krill oil, standardized for Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA), phospholipids and astaxanthin. The Pharma line is the latest "child" of OstroVit, which puts the first place on the quality of raw materials, pharmaceutical diligence of production and all components thanks to which the supplement is made. OstroVit Pharma are absolutely elite supplements for consumers who know what is most important to them.
- 1000 mg lipid extract from Antarctic krill
- 60 softgel capsules in the package
- The highest quality of raw materials and production
- Glass, dark bottle with capsules
- The product is enough for a month of supplementation.
- The supplement contains standardization for astaxanthin and phospholipids
OstroVit Pharma Elite Krill Oil
Euphausia superba or Antarctic krill is a small crustacean whose species inhabited almost the entire Southern Ocean. It is of great importance in the supplementation industry due to the high concentration of omega-3 in the form of phospholipids and the content of astaxanthin. What makes krill oil gains in its uniqueness are primarily phospholipids, i.e. groups of organic chemical compounds, lipids, which, in addition to glycerol residues and higher fatty acids, contain a phosphoric acid residue. Omega 3, i.e. mainly EPA and DHA, support the proper functioning of the circulatory system, can help reduce blood triglycerides, have anti-inflammatory or even anti-depressant effects. We believe the magnum opus of OstroVit Krill Oil is astaxanthin content.
Properties of OstroVit Pharma Elite Krill Oil
- The content of phospholipids, which are the main building blocks of our cell membranes
- EPA and DHA fatty acids have cardioprotective effects
- Krill oil may have anti-inflammatory effects
- It may have anti-depressant effect and improve general well-being
- Astaxanthin is one of the strongest antioxidants with free radical scavenging
- It can help reduce blood triglycerides
- It can help reduce body fat
- It supports the processes that regulate our immune system
* Products presented on visualizations may slightly differ in appearance from those in reality.
Consume 1 serving (2 capsules) daily, preferably with a meal.
REMARKS: Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. The dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute
(replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not consume
if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children,
pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
BEST CONSUMER BEFORE, LOT NO: The minimum durability date and lot number can be found on the bottom of the packaging. Store at room temperature in a closed container in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Lipid extract from Antarctic Krill Crustacean (Euphausia superba), capsule shell (gelatin, humectant: glycerol; purified water).
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, fish.
|For a portion|
|Lipid extract from krill, in this:||1000 mg|
|Omega 3 fatty acids:||200 mg|
|- Phospholipids||100 mg|
|- Astaxanthin||200 μg|
*RI – REFERENCE INTAKE