Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
|Servings per container:|
OstroVit Zinc Picolinate LIMITED EDITION is a dietary supplement in tablets containing zinc in a highly bioavailable form which is zinc picolinate. Zinc helps maintain healthy hair, skin and nails. In addition, zinc helps maintain normal blood testosterone levels and contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
- 1 pack contains up to 200 tablets
- LIMITED EDITION, BUY NOW!!
- 1 serving = 1 tablet
- 200 servings in the package
- Small tablets, convenient to eat
OstroVit Zinc Picolinate
Zinc is an element that is one of the essential minerals in the human diet. It plays a significant role as a component of dozens of different enzymes. It is found mainly in meat products and eggs, oysters, fish or legumes. Studies suggest that low levels of zinc can reduce insulin sensitivity, but also high levels of testosterone. Zinc most often "leaves" our body with sweat, which makes supplementation of this mineral so important for athletes who insufficiently supply zinc to their body. Zinc deficiencies can be manifested in skin lesions such as acne or ulceration.
Properties OstroVit Zinc Picolinate
- Zinc helps maintain a proper acid-base balance
- Zinc helps maintain normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Zinc helps to maintain normal cognitive functions
- Zinc helps in the proper synthesis of DNA
- Zinc helps to maintain normal fertility and normal reproductive function
- It helps to maintain normal metabolism of macronutrients
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal fatty acid metabolism
- It helps maintain normal vitamin A metabolism
- Helps in the proper synthesis of protein
- Helps maintain healthy bones
- It helps to maintain healthy hair, nails and skin
- It helps maintain normal blood testosterone levels
- Helps maintain proper vision
- It helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- Zinc helps to protect cells against oxidative stress
- Zinc is involved in the process of cell division
The products presented on the visualizations may slightly differ in appearance from those in reality.
Take 1 serving (1 tablet) a day after meal.
WARNINGS: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Children, pregnant or nursing woman must not take the product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; starch, anti-caking agent: calcium phosphates; zinc picolinate (zinc), anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, celery, mustard, crustaceans, fish.
|Per portion||*% RI|
|Zinc||15 mg||150 %|
*RI - Reference intake.