Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
|Servings per container:|
|No artificial colors:|
OstroVit Pharma Thyroid Aid is a dietary supplement containing a complex of active substances designed to support the proper functioning of the thyroid gland in convenient HPMC capsules. Thyroid Aid combines iodine and tyrosine, i.e. two substances necessary for the synthesis of thyroid secretion products, as well as selenium and zinc, which are cofactors necessary for the proper functioning of the thyroid. The Pharma line is OstroVit's latest "baby", which puts the quality of raw materials, pharmaceutical production care and all the components that make up the supplement first.
- Apply 9 attempts to select active ingredients
- The product is sufficient for a month of supplementation
- The highest quality of raw materials and production technology
- Dark glass packaging
- Easy to swallow capsule
- Compound of components supporting the immune system
OstroVit Pharma Thyroid Aid - An effective ally in the fight for healthy thyroid
- L-tyrosine- together with iodine is a T3 and T4 precursor. Too low a supply of tyrosine interferes with the production of the dial hormones. Its deficiency may cause its dysfunction e.g. in the form of hypothyroidism, which causes a number of serious complications. .
- Magnesium - supports organisms in eliminating thyroid deficiency symptoms. Magnesium in combination with other supplements can lower TSH, reduce thyroid damage and even accelerate the healing of thyroid tissue.
- Ashwagandha - positively affects hypothyroidism, especially with subclinical hypothyroidism. In addition, it supports the thyroid function and increases thyroxine levels. It can also stimulate the production of T4. .
- Zinc - participates in the process of thyroid cell proliferation and influences the thyroid hormone metabolism. It is a component of triodothyronine receptor proteins and its deficiency affects the impairment of binding of this hormone, which leads to disturbances of T3. levels.
- Selenium - selenium is a component of enzymes involved in the production and distribution of thyroid hormones and "antioxidant" enzymes. A key component of the enzyme that converts T4 into T3 in the body. Without it, it is impossible to produce T3 in sufficient quantities.
- Extract from Japanese foliage - The Japanese foliage, otherwise known as Kelp, is known for its high content of natural iodine, which is used by the thyroid to synthesize the two most important hormones T3 and T4. Iodine deficiency can also affect slower metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 (cholecalciferol) - it needs a thyroid to effectively use iodine to produce hormones and increase the assimilability of magnesium.
- Vitamin B12 - People with thyroid disorders or suffering from autoimmune diseases like Hashimoto are exposed to vitamin B12 deficiencies.
- Contains active substances essential for the production of thyroid hormones
- Regulates the synthesis of hormones T3 and T4
- Supports the work of metabolism, which is indirectly related to thyroid hormones
- He is responsible for healthy thyroid function
- Fixes cognitive functions
- Atoxidative properties
- More energy level
Properties of OstroVit Pharma Thyroid Aid:
*The products presented in the visualizations may slightly differ in appearance from those in reality.
Consume 1 serving (3 capsules) daily, preferably with a meal. The preparation is intended for adults.
REMARKS: Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
BEST BEFORE: The minimum durability date and batch number can be found on the bottom of the packaging. Store at room temperature in a closed container in a dry place. Protect against direct sunlight.
L-tyrosine, Magnesium (magnesium carbonate), Ashwagandha root extract (7.2% withanolides, 1% alkaloids and 0.25% vitaferin A), Inulin, capsule shell (bulking agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Zinc (zinc picolinate), Selenium (L- selenomethionine), Japanese leaf extract (1% iodine 150 µg), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5'-phosphate P-5-P), Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin).
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Per portion||% RI**|
|Magnesium (magnesium carbonate)||57 mg||15%|
|Ashwagandha root extract||135 mg||-|
|capsule shell (bulking agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)||-||-|
|Zinc (zinc picolinate)||15 mg||150%|
|Selenium (L-selenomethionine)||100 µg||181%|
|Japanese leaf extract (1% iodine 150 µg)||15 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxalo 5'-phosphate P-5-P)||5 mg||357%|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||2.5 µg||100%|
**RI - Reference intake.