Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
wild strawberry blueberry
|Servings per container:|
OstroVit BCAA + GLUTAMINE is a top-class supplement for physically active people, consisting of three branched chain amino acids, leucine, valine, isoleucine and extremely important glutamine. The micronization of the supplement is at the highest level. The ideal bioavailability and excellent solubility of the product were dictated by high consumer requirements.
- 200g BCAA and Glutamine in the package
- Nice range of flavors TRUE TASTE
- The product contains 20 servings
- BCAA - 2: 1: 1 ratio (leucine, valine, isoleucine)
- Product enriched with L-glutamine
BCAA – branched-chain amino acids
BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) are branched chain amino acids: leucine, valine and isoleucine. These compounds have got this name because of the extended side chain in their chemical structure. They belong to the group of exogenous amino acids and are essential in our diet because our body is unable to synthesize them. They are an inseparable element for the synthesis of proteins, and over 30% of our muscles are made up of BCAAs.
L-glutamine is an organic chemical compound from the group of endogenous amino acids. It is characterized by many biological functions, as a nitrogen transporter or a precursor to the synthesis of glutathione and nucleotides. It is one of the substrates in the process of gluconeogenesis.
OstroVit BCAA + GLUTAMINE PROPERTIES
- Helps to increase muscle endurance.
- During their use, an increase in lipolysis is observed, i.e. an increase in fatty acid oxidation - an ideal supplement to reduce body fat.
- BCAA and Glutamine supplementation reduces post-workout physical and mental fatigue.
- Many studies unanimously indicate anti-catabolic activity (to counteract the breakdown of proteins in muscle tissue).
- Using BCAA as a source of energy - you can save us muscle glycogen.
- The processes which regulate the work of neurotransmitters are proven.
- An ideal remedy for improving muscle glycogen resynthesis.
The products presented on the visualizations may slightly differ in appearance from those in reality.
Dissolve a single serving of the product 10 g (2.5 scoops) in 100-150 ml of water or juice in a shaker. Depending on your needs, take 1-2 servings daily. On workout days: first serving in the morning after getting up, second serving after the training. On non-workout days: first serving in the morning after getting up.
WARNINGS: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Children, pregnant or nursing woman must not take the product. Keep out of the reach of young children.
BEST BEFORE, BATCH NUMBER: See on the package. Keep this packaging tightly closed in a dry place, at the temperature 15-25°C. Keep out of direct sunlight.
L-glutamine, L-leucine, emulsifier: rapeseed lecithin; L-valine, L-isoleucine, acidity regulator: citric acid, aroma, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soybeans, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oat, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|1 portion||2 portion|
|L-glutamine||7309 mg||3655 mg|
|L-leucine||4000 mg||2000 mg|
|L-isoleucine||2000 mg||1000 mg|
|L-valine||2000 mg||1000 mg|