Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
|Servings per container:|
OstroVit Pharma Homocysteine Level Aid is the highest quality dietary supplement in HPMC capsules, which contains a specially selected complex of substances contributing to the maintenance of normal homocysteine metabolism. The Pharma line is the latest "baby" of OstroVit, which puts the quality of raw materials, pharmaceutical production diligence and all components thanks to which the supplement is created in the first place. OstroVit Pharma is absolutely elite supplements for consumers who know what is most important to them.
- 7 active ingredients
- 60 capsules in the package
- The highest quality of raw materials and production
- Dark glass bottle with capsules
- The product is enough for a month of supplementation
- A complex of ingredients that maintain the proper metabolism of homocysteine
OstroVit Pharma Homocysteine Level Aid - an ally in the fight for the correct level of homocysteine
Homocysteine is one of the sulfur amino acids that is formed during the transformation of methionine, which supplies our reserves with food. Unfortunately, its excess in our body is harmful. It contributes to the development of cardiovascular diseases or fetal malformations, which is why it is so important to provide B vitamins and compounds that facilitate our body's proper metabolism and homocysteine transformation.
- Betaine HCL (betaine hydrochloride) - an organic chemical compound from the group of protein amino acids, a derivative of glycine, which is one of the simplest amino acids with added three methyl groups. Betaine is a natural component of stomach acid. It is responsible for the proper transport of calcium, vitamin B12, proteins and iron particles from food. In combination with pepsin, it breaks these compounds down into smaller particles and then takes part in their absorption. It is responsible for the proper level of homocysteine in our body.
- Choline (choline bitartrate) - choline (in this case a form of bitartrate) is an organic chemical compound, also known as vitamin B4, used mainly for its cognitive stimulating properties (direct transformation into acetylcholine, one of the most important neurotransmitters) or as a remedy for liver health , able to reduce the accumulation of fatty liver, its chronic inflammation, cirrhosis and hypercholesterolemia. It has been proven that it can help reduce the level of homocysteine in the body.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) - contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism, helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. Additionally, this vitamin helps to maintain the proper condition of the mucous membranes and the condition of red blood cells. In addition, it helps to maintain healthy skin and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and weariness. Necessary in the metabolism of homocysteine.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate) - in the form of p-5-p, i.e. pyridoxal 5-phosphate. It is the best form of vitamin B6 available to our body. It fulfills and supports the ocean of physiological functions, and is essential for the proper functioning of all organs in our body. It affects the proper level of homocysteine in the body.
- Folic acid (vitamin B9 - levomefolic) - the active form of folic acid (6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolate acid - 5-MTHF contributes to the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy (including its early stage), participates in the process of cell division, helps in proper blood production and in maintaining proper metabolism of homocysteine. 5-MTHF is not synthesized by the body, so it must be provided with food or supplementation. Levomefolate affects the level of homocysteine in the body.
- Biotin (vitamin B7) - contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism, helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. Additionally, it contributes to the maintenance of the proper metabolism of macronutrients. Biotin helps maintain healthy skin and hair and helps maintain the proper condition of the mucous membranes. Regulates the level of homocysteine in the body.
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) - Methylcobalamin is the most absorbable form of vitamin B12. It contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism and helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and in maintaining the proper metabolism of homocysteine. This vitamin plays a role in the process of cell division.
Properties OstroVit Pharma Homocysteine Level Aid
- Regulates the level of homocysteine in our body
- It contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism
- Supports the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- It contributes to the reduction of tiredness and weariness
- It helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- It helps in maintaining proper psychological functions
- It helps to maintain the proper metabolism of macronutrients
* The products presented in the visualizations may slightly differ from those in the government
Consume 1 serving (2 capsules) daily, preferably with a meal. The preparation is intended for adults.
REMARKS: Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
BEST BEFORE: The minimum durability date and batch number can be found on the bottom of the packaging. Store at room temperature in a closed container in a dry place. Protect against direct sunlight.
Betaine HCL, capsule shell (bulking agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5'-phosphate P-5-P), Biotin (D-biotin), Folic acid (Glucosamine salt of acid (6S) - 5-methyl-tetrahydro folic - 5-MTHF), Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin).
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Betaine HCL||1000 mg||-|
|Choline bitartrate||200 mg||-|
|Vitamin B2 (Ryboflavin)||40 mg||2857%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxalo 5'-phosphate P-5-P)||18 mg||1286%|
|Biotin (D-biotin)||2500 µg||5000%|
|Folic acid ((6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt - 5-MTHF)||600 µg||300%|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||50 µg||2000%|
** RI – Reference intake.