Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
|Servings per container:|
OstroVit Supreme Pure Natural Vitamin C From Rosehips is a high-class preparation for physically active people and with increased demand for natural vitamin C, consisting only of L-ascorbic acid or vitamin C obtained from rosehips. The supplement does not contain unnecessary lumps, fillers and other additives, and its micronization is at the highest pharmaceutical level. Perfect bioavailability was dictated by high consumer requirements.
- 70% standardization of the vitamin C supplement
- The product contains up to 300 servings!
- Without unnecessary fillers and preservatives
- Natural vitamin C from rosehips
OstroVit Supreme Pure Natural Vitamin C From Rose Hips - L-ascorbic acid - VITAMIN C
L-ascorbic acid is an organic chemical compound from the group of polyhydric alcohols. It is an essential nutrient in the human diet, which is mainly responsible for the proper functioning of connective tissue and bones. Its biologically active form - vitamin C, acts as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways of the human body. Vitamin C is considered one of the main antioxidants.
PROPERTIES OstroVit Supreme Pure Natural Vitamin C From Rose Hips
Ascorbic acid saying that it is an essential exogenous compound, we mean a fact that indicates the lack of a mechanism for vitamin C synthesis in our body and it is necessary to supply it with food or through supplementation. Vitamin C has a lot of beneficial properties and benefits. Here are a few of them:
- Has a positive effect on blood flow disorders.
- Is a powerful antioxidant that removes excess free radicals from our cells.
- Has a beneficial effect on the nervous and immune systems.
- Vitamin C can accelerate muscle regeneration and growth because it directly participates in the production of collagen (builds muscle tissue)
- Proven beneficial action among athletes.
- It inhibits the formation of nitrosamines (they are formed by the action of high temperature, e.g. on nitrates), which can be a direct cause of cancer.
- It demonstrates beneficial effects in the care of our skin - a vitamin cosmetic.
The products presented in the visualizations may slightly differ in appearance from those in reality.
Consume 1 serving of 1000 mg (1 scoop) daily, in combination with a meal. Suggested intake: with yogurt, with oatsmeal. A serving of the product can also be dissolved in 100 ml of water. Do not undergo further heat treatment, do not consume with hot drinks.
WARNINGS: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. The product is not intended for people with renal or renal stone disease. Children, pregnant or nursing woman must not take the product. Keep out of the reach of children.
BEST BEFORE, BATCH NUMBER: The date of minimum durability and batch number is on the bottom of the package. Keep this packaging tightly closed in a dry place, at the temperature 15-25°C. Keep out of direct sunlight.
Rose hips fruit extract (Rosa canina L.) standardized to 70 % of vitamin C.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soybeans, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oat, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Per 100g||Per portion||% RI|
|Rose hips fruit extract||100 g||1000 mg|
|- of which natural vitamin C (70 %)||70 g||700 mg||875%|
* Reference intake.