Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
|Servings per container:|
|No artificial colors:|
OstroVit Pharma Ferr Aid - is a dietary supplement which contains iron, vitamin C, vitamin B6, folic acid and vitamin B12. The Pharma line is the newest "child" of OstroVit, which puts the quality of raw materials, pharmaceutical production care and all the components thanks to which the supplement is made first. OstroVit Pharma is an absolute elite supplement for consumers who know what is most important to them.
- 5 active ingredients
- 60 capsules in pack
- The highest quality of raw materials and production
- Dark glass packaging
- Easy to swallow capsule
- The product is sufficient for two months of supplementation
- Aids for correct red blood cell production and haemoglobin
Properties of individual components of OstroVit Pharma Ferr Aid
- Iron - helps in the proper production of red blood cells and haemoglobin. It helps in maintaining proper cognitive functions. Contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism. Helps in proper oxygen transport in the body and proper functioning of the immune system. Contributes to reducing the feeling of fatigue and exhaustion. It plays an important role in the process of cell division.
- Folic acid - it is essential for the synthesis of ribonucleic and deoxyribonucleic acids and, consequently, for cell division and tissue growth, methylation reactions and amino acid metabolism. It plays a major role in the prevention of foetal birth defects. Next to iron and vitamin B12 it is one of the building blocks of blood cells. Folic acid or vitamin B12 deficiency leads to megaloblastic anemia.
- Vitamin B6 - helps to maintain proper homocysteine metabolism and correct cysteine synthesis. It contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism. It helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. Contributes to the maintenance of proper protein and glycogen metabolism. Helps to maintain proper psychological functions, correct production of red blood cells and proper functioning of the immune system. Contributes to the reduction of the feeling of fatigue and fatigue and to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B12 - contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism. It helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system, homocysteine metabolism, maintaining psychological functions and red blood cell production. Additionally, it helps in the proper functioning of the immune system, contributes to reducing the feeling of fatigue and exhaustion. It plays a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin C - increases iron absorption. It helps to maintain proper functioning of the immune system during and after intensive physical exercise. Contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism. Helps in maintaining proper functioning of the nervous system, maintaining proper psychological functions and proper functioning of the immune system. Contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion.
Properties of OstroVit Pharma Ferr Aid:
- Impacts on correct red blood cell production and haemoglobin
- Helps maintain proper energy metabolism
- Contributes to reducing fatigue and weariness
- Plays an important role in the process of cell division
*The products presented in the visualizations may slightly differ in appearance from those in reality.
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), Iron (Iron (II) diglycinate), capsule shell (bulking agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxalo 5'-phosphate P-5-P), Folic acid (Glucosamine salt (6S ) -5-methyltetrahydrofolium - 5-MTHF), Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin).
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Per portion||% RI**|
|Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acd)||240 mg||300%**|
|Iron (Iron (II) diglycinate)||30 mg||214%**|
|capsule shell (bulking agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)||-||-|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxalo 5'-phosphate P-5-P)||18 mg||1286%**|
|Folic acid ((6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt - 5-MTHF)||800 µg||400%**|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||50 µg||2000%**|
** RI**– Reference intake.