Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
|Servings per container:|
|No artificial colors:|
OstroVit Pharma Decorem for Women - a complex of vitamins, minerals and extracts and amino acids for women. Created especially for the beautiful sex. The Pharma line is the latest "baby" from OstroVit, which puts the quality of raw materials, pharmaceutical production care and all the components thanks to which the supplement is made first. OstroVit Pharma is an absolute elite supplement for consumers who know what is most important to them.
- Special formula for women
- 25 active substances
- Apply per month of supplementation
- Vitamins in methyl form
- The highest quality of raw materials and production technology
- Dark glass packaging
- Easy to swallow capsule
- Compound of components supporting the immune system
OstroVit Pharma Decorem For Women - Individual formula for womenVitamins and minerals - contained in our product control all life processes taking place in the human body. They positively influence biochemical processes. They act as a natural protective shield - the immunity of our body. It improves the work of all organs. They influence health and strong bones. They improve mood and support the body in the fight against colds and infections. You will find our dietary supplement in the composition:
- Biotin, that is vitamin B7 which: helps maintain healthy hair, mucous membranes and healthy skin. It contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism and maintaining proper macro-nutrients metabolism. It helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and helps in the proper maintenance of psychological functions.
- Zinc which: helps to keep hair, nails and skin healthy. It also helps to maintain proper fertility and reproductive function and to keep bones healthy. Additionally, it helps to maintain proper vision and proper functioning of the immune system. Zinc helps to protect cells from oxidative stress.
- The vitamin D3, i.e. the vitamin of the sun - increases the mineralization of bones and teeth, helps in the proper functioning of muscles and immune system.
- Pantothenic acid, or vitamin B5 - Pantothenic acid contributes to the maintenance of the correct energy metabolism, as well as to the correct synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters. Additionally, it contributes to the reduction of the feeling of fatigue and exhaustion, helps to maintain mental fitness at the correct level.
- Niacin, i.e. vitamin B3 - helps to keep the skin healthy and reduces the feeling of tiredness and fatigue. It helps to maintain normal psychological functions.
- Iodine - helps to maintain healthy skin. It helps in the proper functioning of the thyroid and the production of thyroid hormones. Contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism.
- Riboflavin, or vitamin B2 - which helps to keep the skin healthy and contributes to reducing the feeling of fatigue and exhaustion. Additionally, this vitamin helps to maintain proper condition of mucous membranes and red blood cells. It contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism, helps the nervous system to function properly.
- Vitamin B6 - - helps in the correct synthesis of cysteine, contributes to the maintenance of the correct energy metabolism, helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and in maintaining the correct homocysteine metabolism. This vitamin contributes to maintaining proper protein and glycogen metabolism, as well as contributing to regulation of hormonal activity.
- Thiamine, i.e. vitamin B1 - contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism and helps the nervous system function properly. It helps to maintain proper psychological functions as well as helps in the proper functioning of the heart.
- Selen - helps to keep hair and nails and skin healthy, can help to regulate the proper functioning of the immune system, supports the proper functioning of enzymes, is responsible for a healthy thyroid function.
- Vitamin A - contributes to maintaining proper vision and maintaining proper iron metabolism. It helps to maintain proper condition of mucous membranes. Helps to maintain healthy skin and proper functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin E - Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress. Strong antioxidant, can contribute to lowering the LDL of "bad cholesterol". It has been shown to support the normal functions of the organ of sight. It can play an important role in improving the cardiovascular system.
- Chromium - helps to inhibit the so-called "wolf hunger" and helps to maintain proper macro-nutrients metabolism. It can help to maintain proper glucose levels. It can promote lipolysis. Contributes to maintaining muscle tissue.
- Vitamin B12 - helps to reduce the feeling of tiredness and fatigue. It helps to maintain proper psychological functions and correct red blood cell production. It also helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and the proper functioning of the immune system. Contributes to the proper energy metabolism and maintenance of homocysteine metabolism.
- Folic acid - helps regulate the growth and functioning of all cells in our body. It takes part in the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy. It helps to maintain homocysteine metabolism. It is suitable for women planning pregnancy, being pregnant as well as breastfeeding.
- Hyaluronic acid - as one of the components of the skin, it is responsible for its hydration, has building functions and fills the intercellular spaces. It can contribute to delay skin aging. It contributes to the proper functioning of joints, bones and connective tissue. Supplementation can help to increase skin elasticity. It shows anti-inflammatory effects. It supports wound healing and post-traumatic recovery.
- Collagen helps to maintain proper skin firmness, elasticity and tension. It inhibits the formation of wrinkles and cellulite. Contributes to delaying skin aging. Collagen supplementation can help increase skin elasticity.
- Field horsetail - to be precise, its extract - horsetail contains many beneficial compounds, especially antioxidants (antioxidants), as well as a high concentration of silica. Field horsetail has been used for many thousands of years in the form of infusions, extracts, as well as extracts or macerates. Studies indicate its beneficial effect in supporting proper bone mineralization and cellular structure of the skeleton, including osteoclasts and osteoblasts, is responsible for this high concentration of silica. Field horsetail is also known for its beneficial effect as a diuretic or natural diuretic. It increases the excretion of urine from the body and lowers blood pressure. The best known properties of field horsetail are its effective effect on the natural appearance of our skin, nails and hair.
- L-cysteine HCL - it is a protein, endogenous sulphuric amino acid (together with homocysteine and methionine it forms a group of sulphuric amino acids), found in keratin, which is the main component of hair, skin and nails.
- L-lysine is an organic chemical compound from the group of essential amino acids. Their essence is that for the proper functioning of the body, we have to provide the right amount of them by way of supplementation or with food. Our body is not able to synthesize them by itself. Besides, it is one of the main compounds that builds all proteins in our body. Hence the name of the group, protein amino acids. L-lysine plays a major role in calcium absorption, building muscle tissue, during recovery from severe injuries, and in the production of many hormones or enzymes.
Properties OstroVit Pharma Decorem For Women
- Helps maintain healthy hair and healthy skin and nails
- Helps the nervous system to function properly and helps to maintain psychological functions and reduces the feeling of tiredness and fatigue
- Supports proper functioning of the immune system
- Contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism
- Helps to maintain proper vision
*The products presented in the visualizations may slightly differ in appearance from those in reality.
Consume 1 serving (2 capsules) daily with a meal. Before use, it is advisable to perform a 25- (OH) D blood test and consult the test result with a doctor or pharmacist. The product is intended for adults.
REMARKS: Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
BEST BEFORE BATCH NUMBER: see bottom of package. Store at temperature 15-25 ° C, in a closed container, in a dry place. Protect against direct sunlight.
Fish collagen 150 mg; ground horsetail extract 100 mg (7% silica), L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C 80 mg - 100% *); capsule shell (bulking agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose); zinc picolinate (zinc 15 mg - 150% *);
L-cysteine HCL 50 mg; L-lysine HCL 50 mg; L-methionine 50 mg; 50 mg bamboo shoots extract (75% silica); dried brewer's yeast 50 mg; tocopheryl DL-alpha acetate (vitamin E 12 mg - 100% *); cholecalciferol (vitamin D 50 µg (1000% *); calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid 18 mg - 300% *); nicotinic acid (niacin 16 mg - 100% *); Japanese leaf extract 15 mg (1% iodine 150 µg - 100% *); riboflavin (vitamin B2 14 mg - 1000% *); pyridoxal 5'-phosphate P-5-P (vitamin B6 14 mg - 1000% *); thiamine hydrochloride (thiamine 11 mg - 1000% *);
L-selenomethionine (selenium 55 µg - 100% *); hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate) 10 mg; retinyl acetate (vitamin A 800 µg (100% *); menaquinone MK-7 from Bacillus subtilis natto (soybean) (vitamin K 75 µg - 100% *); D-biotin (biotin 2500 µg - 5000% *); chromium picolinate (chromium 200 µg - 500% *); (6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid-5-MTHF glucosamine salt (folic acid 600 µg - 300% *); methylcobalamin (vitamin B12 25 µg - 1000% *).
*RI - Reference Intake.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans.
|Per portion||% RI*|
|Fish collagen||150 mg||-|
|extract of ground parts of horsetail (7% silica)||100 mg||-|
|L-ascorbic acid||80 mg||100%|
|capsule shell (bulk agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)||-||-|
|zinc picolinate (zinc)||15 mg||150%|
|L-cysteine HCL||50 mg||-|
|L-lysine HCL||50 mg||-|
|bamboo shoot extract (75% silica)||50 mg||-|
|dry brewers yeasts||50 mg||-|
|tocopheryl DL-alpha acetate (vitamin E)||12 mg||100%|
|cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)||50 µg||1000 %|
|Calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid)||18 mg||300%|
|nicotinic acid (niacin)||16 mg||100%|
|Japanese leaf extract (1% iodine -150 µg)||15 mg||100%|
|riboflavin (vitamin B2)||14 mg||1000%|
|pyridoxal 5'-phosphate P-5-P (vitamin B6)||14 mg||1000%|
|thiamine hydrochloride (thiamine)||11 mg||1000%|
|L-selenomethionine (selenium)||55 µg||100%|
|hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate)||10 mg||-|
|retinyl acetate (vitamin A)||800 µg||100%|
|menaquinone MK-7 with Bacillus subtilis natto (vitamin K)||75 µg||100%|
|D-biotin (biotin)||2500 µg||5000%|
|chromium picolinate (chromium)||200 µg||500%|
|Glucosamine salt of (6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid - 5-MTHF (folic acid)||600 µg||300%|
|methylcobalamin (vitamin B12)||25 µg||1000%|
* RI*– Reference intake.