OstroVit Marine Collagen Shot 80 ml coconut and peach
OstroVit Marine Collagen Shot 80 ml
OstroVit Marine Collagen Shot is a set of three active ingredients in the form of a coconut-peach flavoured shot. Our next innovative in the series of OstroVit shots contains, among others, peptides of fish collagen type I, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C. Our product was created for all people who care about the beautiful and healthy appearance of the skin, as well as for people who practice sports, after sports injuries or intense exercise, during recovery from fractures and to regenerate damaged joints.
- 1 bottle of 80 ml is a daily serving of the supplement
- 5000 mg of fish collagen peptides with hyaluronic acid and vitamin C per serving!
- Delicious flavour version
Properties of the ingredients contained in OstroVit Marine Collagen Shot 80 ml:
- COMPREHENSIVE PRE-APPARATUS FOR JOINTS, TENDONS AND CARTILAGE – Ingredients such as marine collagen type I, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C used together contribute to better functioning of joints, bones and connective tissue.
- IMPROVEMENT OF SKIN APPEARANCE – The complex of active substances in our dietary supplement has a beneficial effect on skin firmness, elasticity and tone.
- EASY APPLICATION – Ideal for people who avoid supplementation in tablet form. It is enough to drink one 80 ml bottle of the product once a day.
- FRUITY TASTE – Fruit flavor of peach with added coconut makes regular supplementation a pleasure.
Check, what effect the individual active ingredients in the supplement have:
- Collagen. It is one of the most important proteins found in the human body. It is present in almost all human tissues. It is an essential building block for skin, tendons, bones, joints, cornea of the eye, among others. It affects the cohesiveness, strength and elasticity of connective tissue. Increased physical activity intensifies the process of collagen destruction, so it is very important to supplement it during intensive exercises and workouts. Deficiency of collagen from marine fish skins can cause movement disorders, joint stiffness and back pain, wrinkles appear, cellulite, skin hydration and firmness decrease. The most beneficial form of supplementation is type I fish collagen peptides with the addition of vitamin C.
- Hyaluronic acid. One of the most desirable advantages of hyaluronic acid during its supplementation is a positive effect on the functioning of bones, joints and connective tissue. Thanks to its properties, it can also increase the elasticity of the skin, speed up recovery after injuries, cuts, abrasions or soft tissue damage.
- Vitamin C. A vitamin known for its many valuable and essential properties. It is mainly responsible for the proper functioning of connective tissue and bones. In our preparation as an additive to collagen, so it supports its proper synthesis, which in turn has a huge impact on the functioning of cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
For the sake of our customers' health, the products we manufacture are regularly tested in an independent accredited laboratory to ensure and maintain the highest quality.
Consume 1 bottle (80 ml) per day. Do not consume more than 1 serving per day. Sedimentation is a natural phenomenon. Shake before use. Once opened, store in the refrigerator, consume within 24h.
Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the supplement ingredients. The product is not recommended for children, pregnant women, breastfeeding women. The dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are recommended. Store in a dry, cool place at 2-25°C. Protect from sunlight and frost. Keep out of the reach of small children.
Water, fish collagen peptides (hydrolysed) type I, apple juice from apple juice concentrate (20%); acid: citric acid; aromas; vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid); hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate); sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K; preservatives: sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soybeans, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, shellfish, fish.
|Active ingredients||80 ml (1 serving)||% RI*|
|Fish collagen peptides (hydrolysed)||5000 mg||-|
|Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate)||50 mg||-|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100%|
*RI - Reference intake
|Nutritional value||100 ml|
|Energy||157 kJ/ 37 kcal|
|- of which saturated fatty acids||0 g|
|- of which sugars||2.1 g|