Booster HGH is a growth hormone booster that can stimulate the secretion of somatotropin by the cells of the anterior pituitary gland.
Growth hormone booster has a strong anabolic effect, and thus is a supplement desired in the world of athletes. The use of preparations with somatropin may contribute to the increase in muscle mass and reduction of body fat. Booster HGH can also have a positive effect on the regeneration of the body and improve the quality of sleep.
Booster HGH - what is it?
Booster HGH is an advanced dietary supplement whose task is to strengthen the natural production of somatotropin, called growth hormone.
HGH is a polypeptide hormone made up of approximately 191 amino acids. It is produced by the cells of the pituitary gland, and its secretion depends on age and sex. Wytwarzanie hormonu wzrostu przez organizm człowieka ma charakter pulsacyjny - zależy również od pory dnia. W nocy, podczas snu, organizm produkuje największe ilości somatotropiny.
How does a growth hormone booster work?
Somatropin, via the insulin-like growth factor known as IGF-1, can promote tissue and cartilage growth, as well as stimulate the synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins.HGH can also affect the processes of cell division and affect lipolysis. Growth hormone has an anabolic effect and can stimulate the growth of muscle mass and strength.
Growth hormone boosters can have a similar effect on the body - they can contribute to increasing lean body mass, building muscle mass, as well as expanding connective tissue and reducing body fat. HGH booster can also have a positive effect on the regeneration processes taking place in the human body.
Indirectly, HGH booster may also affect sleep and prolong REM phase.
Booster HGH - for whom?
Growth hormone booster is especially recommended for active people who perform strength or endurance activities. The supplement can significantly improve physical condition and sports performance.
However, HGH boosters can be used by anyone who wants to optimize the effects of their work and increase muscle mass, while reducing body fat.
Growth hormone deficiency in the body
Among children, somatotropin deficiency is manifested primarily by too short height and a delay in physical development. In turn, among adults, insufficient supply of HGH can lead to symptoms such as:
- bad mood,
- feeling constantly tired,
- lack of energy,
- loss of muscle mass and strength,
- an increase in body fat, especially in the abdominal area,
- decrease in the activity of the sweat glands.
There may also be a disorder of lipid metabolism and a decrease in bone density, which in turn may contribute to the development of osteoporosis. Long-term growth hormone deficiency can also cause and dysfunction and kidney dysfunction.
Excess growth hormone in the body
Excess HGH among growing children can contribute to excessive growth of long bones and the occurrence of the so-called. gigantism.
Among adults whose growth processes have already ended, excess somatotropin may cause acromegaly, i.e. the growth of soft tissues.
Too high levels of growth hormone can also contribute to the occurrence of:
- overgrowth and pain in joints and bones,
- enlargement of internal organs,
- increased sweating,
- excessive hair,
- diabetes with concomitant insulin resistance.
Therefore, when taking preparations that can stimulate the secretion of HGH, moderation is very important. Dietary supplements should always be used in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
Is it worth using a growth hormone booster?
The use of growth hormone boosters can have a positive effect on the lipolysis process and the reduction of body fat. Moreover, dietary supplements with HGH can increase the amount of muscle protein synthesis and help to increase lean body mass. In addition, the somatotropin booster can accelerate the synthesis of connective tissue, increase the strength and efficiency of training and positively affect the figure.
Therefore, the growth hormone booster is a noteworthy supplement, which in combination with a healthy and balanced diet and regular physical activity, can accelerate the achievement of the desired effects and positively affect the development of muscle mass.
Are growth hormone boosters safe?
The action of the growth hormone booster is anabolic and can accelerate the building of muscle mass and the reduction of body fat. However, the use of these supplements is completely safe, provided that they are taken in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
HGH boosters taken in appropriate amounts they can help achieve the desired training effects, and what is more, positively affect regeneration, sleep quality and well-being.
Which HGH booster to choose?
When considering the use of an HGH booster, it is worth paying attention to the active ingredients that are found in dietary supplements.
Substances, which stimulate the secretion of somatotropin and are desirable in HGH boosters include:
- arginin - an amino acid necessary for the synthesis of growth hormone. In addition, arginine can support detoxification processes and participate in the production of hormones, enzymes and antibodies,
- gamma-aminobutyric acid - may have a positive effect on the secretory processes of the pituitary gland, and thus may increase the secretion of growth hormone and thus have a positive effect on training effects,
- lysin- it is a building block of proteins and can accelerate the growth of muscle mass, as well as have a positive effect on regenerative processes in the body
- D-aspartic acid - it has an anabolic effect and can stimulate the secretion of both growth hormone and glucagon or insulin. This compound can also have a positive effect on memory and concentration,
- ornithine, which may have an effect similar to arginine - may affect the synthesis of growth hormone and the rate of metabolism.