OstroVit BCAA 8-1-1 400 g natural
OstroVit BCAA 8-1-1 400 g
OstroVit BCAA 8-1-1 is a top-class preparation for physically active people, consisting of only three branched chains amino acids, leucine, valine and isoleucine. The micronization of the product is at the highest level. The ideal bioavailability and high solubility of the product were dictated by high consumer requirements.
- 400 g BCAA in the package
- The product contains 80 servings
- No unnecessary fillers
- Amino acid ratio 8:1:1 (leucine, valine, isoleucine)
- High leucine content in the product!
BCAA - branched-chain amino acids
BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) are branched chain amino acids: leucine, valine and isoleucine. These compounds have got this name because of the extended side chain in their chemical structure.They belong to the group of exogenous amino acids and are essential in our diet because our body is unable to synthesize them. They are an inseparable element of the synthesis of most proteins and over 30% of our muscles consist of BCAAs.
It is undoubted that BCAAs in our diet are fundamental, looking at not only health but also building musculature, regeneration after hard workouts and reducing body fat. The supply of BCAAs should be increased especially in hard training people. As physical activity increases, the need for essential amino acids increases.
Properties of the ingredients included in OstroVit BCAA 8-1-1:
- Helps to increase muscle endurance
- During the use of BCAA, lipolysis is increased, i.e. increased fatty acid oxidation - an ideal supplement to reduce body fat
- BCAA supplementation reduces post-workout physical and mental fatigue
- Many studies unanimously indicate anti-catabolic activity (to counteract the breakdown of proteins in muscle tissue)
- Using BCAA as a source of energy - you can save us muscle glycogen
- The processes which regulate the work of neurotransmitters are proven
ATTENTION! Due to the high content of L-leucine and L-isoleucine, the product is characterized by lower solubility and a bitter aftertaste. This is a natural feature of the raw materials used. A good solution is to mix the product in water or juice, gently mixing the solution, or to drink the powder directly with water or juice.
Add 5 g (1 scoop) in 100-150 ml of water or juice.
On training days, consume one portion daily before or after training. On non-workout days, eat one portion after waking up.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per 100 g||For a portion|
|L-leucine||80 g||4000 mg|
|L-isoleucine||10 g||500 mg|
|L-valine||10 g||500 mg|