OstroVit Creatine Monohydrate 300 g cola
OstroVit Creatine Monohydrate 300 g
OstroVit Creatine Monohydrate is the highest quality creatine monohydrate, which repeatedly enhances the anabolic, ergogenic and anti-catabolic effects of creatine.
- 300 g creatine monohydrate in the package
- 100 servings in the package
- Delicious range of True Taste flavors
Creatine is an organic chemical compound that occurs naturally in the human body. It is usually delivered with animal products such as meat, eggs or fish. Its beneficial effect lies in a simple mechanism that, by breaking down phosphocreatine in the muscles, releases energy in the form of high-energy ATP molecules (adenosine triphosphate). Despite the fact that creatine is also contained in food, the only one way to 100% saturate our muscles with creatine is to supplementate it constantly.
Properties of the ingredients contained in OstroVit Creatine Monohydrate:
Creatine monohydrate is undoubtedly an extremely effective and safe supplement for athletes. It has a number of valuable properties, improving the work of muscles, but also demonstrating the protective effect of the brain or heart muscle. Below is a list of some of the benefits of creatine supplementation:
- Numerous meta-analyzes prove that taking it increases our strength and training endurance
- By increasing the amount of phosphocreatine in the muscles, it increases the reserves of our energy potential
- By causing water retention in muscle cells, it creates the perfect anabolic environment - bigger muscles
- Can effectively improve our well-being and overall satisfaction through direct action on our brain
- The studies showed that people who consume creatine obtain higher gains in the form of lean muscle tissue than people who did not use it
- Actively participates in the resynthesis of glycogen.
For the sake of our customers' health, the products we manufacture are regularly tested in an independent accredited laboratory to ensure and maintain the highest quality.
Mix a portion of 3 g (3/4 scoop) in 100 - 150 ml of water or juice.
On training days, consume one serving per day after waking up or after training.
On non training days drink one serving per day after waking up.
Do not exceed the recommended daily serving for consumption. Dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle is recommended. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the product ingredients. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Product not suitable for people with kidney disorders. Keep out of reach of small children.
Creatine monohydrate, acidity regulator - citric acid, aroma, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K.
The dietary supplement. Contains sweeteners.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||For a portion|
|Creatine monohydrate||2600 mg|
|- including creatine||2288 mg|