OstroVit Vitamin C 30 tabs
OstroVit Vitamin C 30 tablets Natural support of the immune system. OstroVit Vitamin C supplies 1000 mg of ascorbic acid to the body in each serving. It strengthens the protective barrier and supports it in the fight against microorganisms and viruses, and additionally improves the condition of connective tissue and supports the psychophysical condition.
- 1 serving = 1 tablet
- Servings per container: 30
- Package contents: 30 tablets
L-ASKORBIC ACID - VITAMIN C
L-ascorbic acid is an organic chemical compound from the group of polyhydric alcohols. It is an essential nutrient in the human diet, which is mainly responsible for the proper functioning of connective tissue and bones. Its biologically active form - vitamin C, acts as a reducing agent, and a coenzyme in several metabolic pathways of the human body. Vitamin C is considered one of the main antioxidants.
OstroVit Vitamin C 30 properties
Ascorbic acid, saying that it is an essential exogenous compound, we mean the fact that it indicates the lack of a mechanism for the synthesis of vitamin C in our body and it is necessary to provide it with food, or through supplementation. Vitamin C has a lot of beneficial properties and benefits. Here are a few of them:
- Has a positive effect on blood flow disorders.
- Powerful antioxidant that removes excess free radicals from our cells.
- Has a beneficial effect on the nervous and immune systems.
- Vitamin C can accelerate regeneration and muscle growth, as it directly participates in the production of collagen (builds muscle tissue)
- Proven charity for athletes.
- Inhibits the formation of nitrosamines (formed by the action of high temperature, for example, nitrates), which can be a direct cause of the formation of tumors.
- Has a beneficial effect in the care of our skin - a vitamin cosmetic.
The products presented on the visualizations may slightly differ in appearance from those in reality.
Use 1 serving (1 tablet) daily before the first meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
L-ascorbic acid (vit. C), bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; starch, anticaking agents: silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|For a portion||%RI*|
|Vitamin C||1000 mg||1250|
*RI - Rreference intake.