OstroVit Apple Cider Vinegar VEGE 90 capsules
OstroVit Apple Cider Vinegar 90 capsules
OstroVit Apple Cider Vinegar is a unique dietary supplement in the form of capsules with a high content of acetic acid. The product has been designed for those who wish to drink the apple cider vinegar but detest its distinctive sour taste and strong aroma. The apple cider vinegar has a positive influence on a series of processes in the organism. For example it supports immunity, memory, condition of nails and hair, as well as regulates digestive enzymes. What is more, it demonstrates anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties. Are you looking for a supplement which can help you take care of proper digestion and boost your immunity? Try supplementation with the apple cider vinegar capsules by OstroVit!
How to use the apple cider vinegar?
The apple cider vinegar is made from fermented apples and comes as a water solution of the acetic acid with a distinctive flavor and amber color. Although it is primarily used in the kitchen, where similar to synthetic vinegar and balsamic vinegar it is a popular food product for many dishes, e.g. is added to salad sauces, more and more people value its health-promoting properties. The acetic acid included in the apple cider vinegar is a valuable source of living bacteria cultures, enzymes, aminoacids, polyphenols, pectins, vitamins and numerous elements. These ingredients also support immunity and memory, have cleansing properties, as well as assist in decomposing fats and may regulate the sugar level in blood. The use of the apple cider vinegar makes you feel satiated quickly.
The apple cider vinegar is a natural probiotic. It hinders development of pathogens and regulates pH level in the stomach. Choose OstroVit Apple Cider Vinegar supplement if you are looking for the product which can:
- help you take care of your immunity
- foster your memory
- support functioning of your digestive system
- assist you in processing fats metabolism products
- regulate glucose level in blood
- help you feel satiated
- normalize your stomach if it is too alkaline
- secure your organism against free radicals and pathogens
- make you look beautiful
When used regularly, the apple cider vinegar supports a daily operation of your organism. A daily dose of OstroVit Apple Cider Vinegar dietary supplement is as many as 600 mg of apple cider vinegar, standardized for 11% of acetic acid, so that you can be sure you always take a fixed amount of the active ingredient.
Major features of the supplement:
- WIDE RANGE OF HEALTH-PROMOTING PROPERTIES – If you often get sick, have memorizing difficulties, deal with heartburn or digestive issues, or your sugar level in blood is too high, a regular use of apple cider vinegar can be a solution to your problems.
- SUPPLEMENT FOR PEOPLE ON A DIET – Ingredients of the acetic acid stimulate fat burning and make you feel satiated. A favorable impact of the apple cider vinegar on weight loss makes the supplement perfect for those who wish to put off weight.
- LARGE AMOUNT OF ACETIC ACID – A fixed amount of the acetic acid in the capsule will let you fully appreciate valuable properties of the apple cider vinegar. One daily portion of our supplement includes as many as 66 mg of this valuable ingredient!
- NO BURNING SENSATION – Drinking the apple cider vinegar, especially if you do not dilute it in water – may lead to irritation of your gulle and damage to teeth enamel. The use of apple cider vinegar in capsules is safer and a way more convenient.
Take 1 serving (1 capsule) daily preferably with meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not consume the product by children, pregnant or nursing women. Keep out of the reach of children.
Apple cider vinegar standardized on 11 % of acetic acid, coating composition (bulking agent: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soybeans, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per portion|
|Apple cider vinegar, of which:||600 mg|
|acetic acid (11 %)||66 mg|