OstroVit Arginine 210 g lemon
OstroVit Arginine 210 g
OstroVit Arginine is a supplement containing the ingredient l-arginine. In the interest of quality and consumer satisfaction the supplement has been subjected to the highest level of micronization, which proves its perfection. Arginine is considered to be one of the better noboosters. Thanks to its properties arginine, which is a substrate for nitric oxide synthesis, lowers blood pressure and improves oxygen transport to our muscle cells.
- 210 g L-arginine in the package
- 70 servings of the product
- 1/2 scoops before training
- Two flavors
It is an organic chemical compound from the group of amino acids. It belongs to essential exogenous amino acids and is also often classified as "relatively exogenous". It is an extremely important amino acid because it is an intermediate product in both the urea cycle (with L-ornithine, L-citrulline) and the nitric oxide cycle. It is also one of the three creatine-forming substrates that is necessary for the proper body functioning.
Properties of the ingredients contained in OstroVit Arginine:
L-arginine as an essential amino acid, also finds practical and invaluable use in supplementation for athletes. It is great for implementation in strength and strength-endurance sports. Here are some of the most important properties of the "wonderful" amino acid:
- By directly activating NO (nitric oxide) it dilates blood vessels and improves blood flow, which supports the building of muscle mass
- Has a significant effect on lowering blood pressure
- With longer supplementation, arginine increases insulin sensitivity
- L-arginine accelerates the healing of various wounds, cuts and burns
- As a powerful antioxidant, it reduces the excess of free radicals in our body
- Has a protective effect on the cardiovascular system
- Has a beneficial effect on the brain by increasing the blood supply
ATTENTION! The product has a bitter, unpleasant taste. These are the natural sensory qualities of the product. A good solution is to mix the product in juice or consume powder directly with water or juice.
Add 3 g (1/2 scoop) in 100 - 150 ml of water or juice. On training days, eat one serving 30 minutes before training.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
L-arginine, aromas, acidity regulator - citric acid, taurine, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K; pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
The dietary supplement. Contains sweeteners.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||For a portion||Per 100 g|
|L-arginine||2726.4 mg||90.88 g|
|Taurine||30 mg||1 g|
|Vitamin B6||3 mg (214 %*)||100 mg|
*RI - Reference intake