OstroVit BCAA Instant 400 g
OstroVit BCAA Instant 400 g
OstroVit BCAA 2-1-1 is a dietary supplement which contain the highest quality branched-chain amino acids known as BCAAs in the most favorable 2:1:1 ratio, L-glycine and taurine. Branched chain amino acids include: leucine, isoleucine, valine. They are crucial because they belong to the so-called essential amino acids - amino acids which our body is unable to synthesize.
- 400 g BCAA in the package
- The product contains 28 servings
- The product with an amazing taste flavors TRUE TASTE
- New delicious blueberry flavor
- Amino acid ratio 2:1:1 (leucine, valine, isoleucine)
- PLUS L-glutamine, L-glycine and taurine
BCAA - branched chain amino acids
BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) are branched chain amino acids: leucine, valine and isoleucine. These compounds have got this name because of the extended side chain in their chemical structure. They belong to the group of exogenous amino acids and are essential in our diet because our body is unable to synthesize them. They are an inseparable element for the synthesis of proteins, and over 30% of our muscles are made up of BCAAs. Undoubtedly, BCAAs in our diet are fundamental, not only for health, but also for muscle building, regenerating after hard training and reducing body fat.
OstroVit BCAA properties
- Help to increase muscle endurance
- During the use of BCAA, lipolysis is increased, i.e. increased fatty acid oxidation - an ideal upplement to reduce body fat
- BCAA supplementation reduces post-workout physical and mental fatigue
- Many studies unanimously indicate anti-catabolic activity (to counteract the breakdown of proteins in muscle tissue)
- Using BCAA as a source of energy - you can save muscle glycogen
- The processes which regulate the work of neurotransmitters are proven
WARNING! Due to the high content of L-leucine and L-isoleucine, the product has a bitter aftertaste. This is a natural feature of the raw materials used. A good solution is to mix the product in the juice or to drink the powder directly with water or juice.
Add 10 g (3 scoops) in 100 - 150 ml of water or juice. On training days, eat one serving a day before or after training. On non-workout days, eat one portion after waking up.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine, acidity regulator - citric acid, flavors, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K.
The dietary supplement. Contains sweeteners.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per 100 g||For a portion|
|BCAA||92.79 g||10 g|
|L-leucine||46.39 g||4639 mg|
|L-valine||23.20 g||2320 mg|
|L-isoleucine||23.20 g||2320 mg|