OstroVit Cream of Rice 1000 g raspberry
OstroVit Cream of Rice raspberry flavour 1000 g
OstroVit Cream of Rice is a series of aromatic rice paps. Our new product can let you quickly and easily supplement carbohydrates. The product has been created primarily for people who look for a tasty snack after workout. Thanks to sweeteners, it provides a large amount of carbohydrates with simultaneous low sugar content, which is perfect for people on a reducing diet too.
Why is it worth eating a rice pap?
The rice pap is a tasty and nourishing snack with a high content of carbohydrates. Its main ingredient is rice flour rich in B-group vitamins and such minerals as magnesium, zinc and iron. Thanks to presence of fiber, the pap proves effective in persons who suffer from constipation and makes you feel satisfated.
OstroVit Cream of Rice is a perfect way of fighting against muscle fatigue after working out. Carbohydrates included in the pap restore proper muscle contraction so that they can regenerate easier. Choose our rice pap if:
- do not know what to eat after your workout
- are looking for an instant and nutritious snack
- are on a gluten-free diet
- cut down on sugar
If you are looking for a nutritious and warm snack which can be instantly prepared, OstroVit Cream of Rice surely suit you. One package of the product includes as many as 25 recommended portions of the rice pap.
The most important features of the supplement:
- HIGH CONTENT OF CARBOHYDRATES - As one portion of the product represents 31 g of carbohydrates, OstroVit Cream of Rice pap will be a perfect choice for all physically active people. The use of the product after workout fosters glycogen reserve restoration.
- VEGAN AND GLUTEN-FREE PRODUCT - OstroVit Cream of Rice has a simple composition, devoid of animal-origin ingredients. Thanks to this, it is perfect for vegans and vegetarians. What’s more, the rice flour is gluten-free, so the product can be freely used by people who are allergic to this ingredient.
- UNIVERSAL SNACK - You can prepare the rice pap in any place with an access to hot water. You can have it at home, at work or on trip - it just takes a while to make it ready.
Dissolve one serving 40 g (5 scoops) in 200 ml of boiling water. Use according to your needs.
Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Rice flour 98.77 %, flavouring, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Nutrition facts||1 serving 40 g||at 100 g|
|Energy||588 kJ / 139 kcal||1466 kJ / 345 kcal|
|Fat||0.2 g||0.6 g|
|- of which saturated fatty acids||0 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrates||31 g||77 g|
|- of which sugars||0.7 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||2.9 g||7.2 g|
|Salt||0 g||0.01 g|