OstroVit Marine Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C 200 g coconut and peach
OstroVit Marine Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C 200 g
OstroVit Marine Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C is a complex of three active ingredients in the form of powder to be dissolved in water with a coconut-peach flavor. The product contains, among others, peptides of fish collagen type I, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C. The supplement is dedicated to everyone who cares about the beautiful and healthy appearance of the skin, as well as for those who participate in sports, after sports injuries or intense exercise.
- 4 scoops is a daily portion of the supplement
- 2200 mg of type I fish collagen peptides with hyaluronic acid and vitamin C in one serving!
- Delicious coconut - peach flavor version
The perfect combination - collagen, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C
- COMPREHENSIVE PREPARATION FOR JOINTS, TENDONS AND CARTILAGE – Ingredients such as type I marine collagen, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C used together support the work of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue.
- SKIN IMPROVEMENT – The complex of active substances of our dietary supplement has a positive effect on skin firmness, elasticity and tension.
- EASY TO USE – It is enough to dissolve 4 scoops of powder once or twice a day in water and drink the finished liquid.
- DELICIOUS TASTE – The fruity taste of peach with the addition of coconut makes regular supplementation a pleasure.
Properties of the ingredients contained in our supplement:
- Collagen. It is one of the most important proteins found in the human body. It is the basic building block of skin, tendons, bones, joints. It affects the cohesiveness, strength and elasticity of connective tissue. Increased physical activity intensifies the process of collagen destruction, which is why its supplementation during intense exercise and training is very important. The most beneficial form of supplementation are type I fish collagen peptides with the addition of vitamin C.
- Hyaluronic acid. One of the greatest advantages of hyaluronic acid during its supplementation is the positive effect on the functioning of bones, joints and connective tissue. Thanks to its properties, it can also increase skin elasticity, accelerate recovery after injuries, cuts, abrasions or soft tissue damage.
- Vitamin C. A vitamin known for its many valuable properties. A powerful antioxidant. Mainly responsible for the proper functioning of connective tissue and bones. In our preparation as an addition to collagen, thanks to which it supports its proper synthesis, which in turn has a huge impact on the functioning of cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
Recommended use: Dissolve a single serving of the product 2500 mg (4 full scoops) in 100 ml of water. Please use the measuring cup included in the package (1 ml). Take 1-2 servings a day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Children, pregnant or nursing woman must not take the product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep this packaging tightly closed in a dry place, at the temperature 15-25°C. Keep out of direct sunlight.
Fish collagen peptides (hydrolysed), L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), acidity regulator: citric acid; flavourings, hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), concentrated beetroot juice, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K; colour: carotenes.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soybeans, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans.
|Active ingredients||Per 1 serving 2500 mg||Per 2 servings 5000 mg|
|Fish collagen peptides (hydrolysed)||2200 mg||4400|
|Vitamin C||80 mg (100 %*)||160 mg (200 %*)|
|Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate)||40 mg||80 mg|
*RI - Reference intake
|Nutrition facts||Per 1 serving 2500 mg||Per 2 servings 5000 mg|
|Energy||36 kJ/ 8 kcal||72 kJ/ 16 kcal|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|- of which saturated fatty acids||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||0 g||0 g|
|- of which sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||2.2 g||4.4 g|
|Salt||0 g||0 g|