OstroVit Marine Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C 5 g x 30 BOX mango with pineapple
OstroVit Marine Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C 5 g
OstroVit Marine Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C is a high-quality powdered dietary supplement that is packaged in individual, convenient-to-use, sachets. It is a preparation that contains marine collagen type I, distinguished by excellent absorption in the human body, as well as valuable ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, zinc and biotin. It is a product designed for people who care about a beautiful and healthy appearance, as well as for athletes.
- Source of hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides - one serving of the dietary supplement contains 4600 mg of marine collagen type I.
- Richness of active ingredients - a sachet of the preparation provides the body with 40 mg of hyaluronic acid, 80 mg of vitamin C, 15 mg of zinc and 2500 μg of biotin.
- 1 sachet = 1 serving.
- Convenient form - just mix the contents of the product package with water and you're done!
- Delicious fruit flavor of mango and pineapple.
- No added sugar - the product contains low-energy sweeteners such as sucralose and acesulfame K, which contribute to lowering the energy content of the diet.
OstroVit Marine Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C - dietary supplement ingredients
Collagen is one of the main building proteins of the body, which is a natural polymer and an important component of the intercellular substance of animal organisms. Since the level of collagen in the body decreases with age as a result of natural aging processes, it is worth supplying the compound to the body also from the outside - collagen occurs, among others, in bones or animal tendons, and is also available in the form of dietary supplements. Used in OstroVit Marine Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C Box marine collagen is a source of hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides, whose structure resembles human collagen. This, however, makes the substance perfectly absorbed in the human body.
Hyaluronic acid is an organic chemical compound - a polysaccharide from the glycosaminoglycan group. It is a substance that is found in all living organisms and in the human body is part of the intercellular matrix of the dermis and is the main component of the synovial fluid. With age, the content of hyaluronic acid in the body decreases - then a good solution may be to deliver the compound to the body from the outside.
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is an essential organic chemical compound classified as a water-soluble vitamin. It is an exogenous substance that the body cannot synthesize on its own, therefore it is necessary to provide the compound to the body along with the daily diet or in the form of supplements.
Zinc, on the other hand, is one of the essential micronutrients that can be found in food - the element is found in cereal products, dry legume seeds, seeds, as well as in seafood, as well as in the form of supplements.
Biotin - a B vitamin, classified as a water-soluble compound. It is also known as vitamin B7 or vitamin H. It can be found in foods such as yeast, soybeans and egg yolk.
Properties of the ingredients contained in OstroVit Marine Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C:
- The vitamin C used in the formula helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of bones, cartilage and skin, and also contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism. In addition, the ingredient contributes to the reduction of feelings of fatigue and tiredness and helps in the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems.
- The zinc present in the dietary supplement helps to maintain the proper acid-base balance and cognitive functions, and also helps to maintain healthy skin, hair and nails and supports the proper functioning of the immune system.
- The biotin used in the product helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and contributes to the maintenance of proper macronutrient metabolism, in addition, it helps maintain healthy hair and skin.
Mix the contents of the sachet in 100-150 ml of water in a shaker. Consume once a day. Product is intended for adults.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Children, pregnant and nursing women must not take the product. The product is intended for adults. Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep this packaging tightly closed in a dry place, at the temperature 15-25°C. Keep out of direct sunlight.
Fish collagen peptides (hydrolysed), L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), acidity regulator: citric acid; zinc picolinate (zinc), flavourings, hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K; D-biotin (biotin), color: carotenes.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans.
|Active ingredients||Per portion||% RI*|
|Fish collagen peptides (hydrolysed)||4600 mg||-|
|Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate)||40 mg||-|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100%|
*RI - Reference intake