OstroVit Vitamin C 1000 g natural
OstroVit Vitamin C 1000 g
OstroVit Supreme Pure VITAMIN C is a top-class preparation for physically active people, consisting only of L-ascorbic acid or vitamin C. The supplement does not contain excessive stuffers, fillers and other additives, and its micronization is at the highest pharmaceutical level. The ideal bioavailability of the product was dictated by high consumer requirements.
- 1000 g of L-ascorbic acid in the package
- As many as 1000 portions of the product
- No excessive fillers and preservatives
- Only one active ingredient - L-ascorbic acid
OstroVit L-ascorbic Acid - Vitamin C
L-ascorbic acid is an organic chemical compound from the group of polyhydric alcohols. It is an essential nutrient in the human diet, which is mainly responsible for the proper functioning of connective tissue and bones. Its biologically active form - vitamin C, acts as a reducing agent, and a coenzyme in several metabolic pathways of the human body. Vitamin C is considered one of the main antioxidants.
Properties of the ingredients contained in OstroVit Vitamin C:
- It is a powerful antioxidant that removes excess free radicals from our cells
- Shows a beneficial effect on the nervous and immune systems
- Vitamin C can accelerate muscle regeneration and growth, because it is directly involved in the production of collagen (builds muscle tissue)
- Proven charity for athletes
- It has a beneficial effect in the care of our skin - vitamin cosmetic
Dissolve a single serving of the product 1 g (1 scoop) in 100 - 150 ml of water or juice in a shaker. Please use the measuring cup included in the package (1 ml). Do not pour hot water. Take 1 serving daily, preferably during a meal. The product is intended for adults.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. The product is not intended for people with renal or renal stone disease. Children, pregnant or nursing woman must not take the product. Keep out of the reach of children.
L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per 100 g||Per portion||% RI*|
|Vitamin C||100 g||1000 mg||1250|
*RI - Reference intake