Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
|Servings per container:|
wild strawberry blueberry
OstroVit Post-Workout Formula is a powder dietary supplement developed especially for athletes whose body after exhausting workouts requires proper regeneration and support of properly selected ingredients. OstroVit Post-Workout is a unique formula of amino acids, electrolytes, minerals and vitamins, which together form a complete preparation that shortens the regeneration rate, supports anabolic processes and will be the basis for rebuilding muscle fibres. OstroVit Post-Workout Formula is an absolute favourite among this type of products!
- The package contains 25 servings for 25 extreme workouts
- No matter what sport you do, it's important how you take care of your regeneration
- Total body regeneration
- The supplement in two delicious flavors from the TRUE TASTE line
- Formula that provides the right approach to your post-workout topic
OstroVit Post-Workout Formula - A comprehensive post-workout formula
You certainly know the feeling of deep daze after training, aching muscles caused by delayed muscular pain syndrome, trembling hands, a lack of comprehension of the situation you are in and total disorganization of the mind. After a hard effort and full use of the central nervous system, this type of condition sometimes prevents you from fully exercising. The famous "soreness" after the murderous leg training continues "eternity", and the training will not do itself. A proven recipe is regeneration and rest, but it also happens that it lasts a long time. OstroVit Post-Workout Formula is a supplement that was created based on reliable research to lead you to the next training full of strength and vigor.
The supplement contains the composition:
- Amino acids - BCAA (L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine), L-Glutamine and L-Glycine
- Non-protein amino acids - L-Citrulline, Taurine and Beta-alanine
- Creatine - creatine monohydrate and creatine malate
- And vitamins and minerals forming a special electrolytes formula: Vitamin C, Potassium, Sodium, and Magnesium.
All of the above substances have their unique regenerating and nourishing properties, and together they create a real repair formula for you, so you don't have to worry that the next workout will not be done one hundred percent!
Properties OstroVit Post-Workout Formula
- Regeneration and reconstruction of our body's muscle tissue fibers
- Maximizing post-workout anabolic processes
- Reduction of post-workout fatigue and fatigue
- A formula that will nourish, hydrate and provide the necessary number of electrolytes
- An effective "detox" of unnecessary metabolites synthesized during exercise
- Necessary post-workout elements enclosed in one comprehensive formula!
- Reduced regeneration time
- This is the first post-workout step that will prepare you for the next training success!
Dissolve a single serving of the product 20 g (2.5 scoops) in 300-350 ml of water or juice in a shaker. Take one serving a day, after physical exertion.
WARNINGS: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. The product is intended for people with increased physical activity. Children, pregnant, nursing woman, people with the impaired renal function must not take the product. Keep out of the reach of children.
BEST BEFORE, BATCH NUMBER: The date of minimum durability and batch number is on the bottom of the package. Keep this packaging tightly closed in a dry place, at the temperature 15-25°C. Keep out of direct sunlight.
Maltodextrin, branched-chain amino acids BCAA (l-leucine, l-valine, l-isoleucine), citrulline malate, L-glutamine, creatine monohydrate, tri-creatine malate, taurine, glycine, aroma, potassium citrate (potassium), beta-alanine, black carrot concentrate in powder, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), sodium chloride (sodium), acidity regulator: citric acid; magnesium salts of citric acid - magnesium citrate (magnesium), aromas, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soybeans, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oat, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Per 100 g||Per portion||*% RI|
|Branched chain amino acids (BCAA):||12.5 g||2500 mg|
|- L-leucine||6.25 g||1250 mg|
|- L-valine||3.13 g||625 mg|
|- L-isoleucine||3.13 g||625 mg|
|Citrulline malate||10 g||2000 mg|
|- of which L-citrulline||6.5 g||1300 mg|
|L- glutamine||7.5 g||1500 mg|
|Creatine monohydrate||7.25 g||1450 mg|
|- of which creatine||6.38 g||1276 mg|
|Tri Creatine Malate||7.25 g||1450 mg|
|- of which creatine||5.37 g||1037 mg|
|Taurine||5 g||1000 mg|
|Glicine||5 g||1000 mg|
|Beta-alanine||4 g||800 mg|
|Vitamin C||500 mg||2500 mg||625|
|Potassium||300 mg||1500 mg||15|
|Sodium||200 mg||1000 mg|
|Magnesium||285 mg||57 mg||15|
*RI - Reference Intake