2 x OstroVit MCT OIL 500 ml natural
2 x OstroVit MCT Oil 500 ml
OstroVit MCT Oil is a dietary supplement that is a source of medium-chain MCT fatty acids. It is a preparation available in a liquid, convenient to eat form, which has been packed in a plastic, BPA-free bottle. This product is recommended especially for athletes and physically active people.
- A source of medium-chain fatty acids (MCT) - One portion of the dietary supplement contains 12 g of fats, including capric or caprylic acid.
- Efficiency - The package of a product with a capacity of 500 ml is enough for 41 servings of a dietary supplement.
- Convenient form - The preparation in the form of oil provides easy supplementation and is a great solution for people who have difficulty swallowing tablets.
- Neutral taste and smell that does not cause discomfort during supplementation.
- Convenient for vegetarians and vegans - The product does not contain ingredients of animal origin.
For the sake of our customers' health, the products we manufacture are regularly tested in an independent accredited laboratory to ensure and maintain the highest quality.
Consume a portion of the product 12 g (2 tablespoons) twice a day with meals. The recommended portion of the product can be increased by 12 g every 3 days to obtain the optimal portion tailored to your needs. Consumption of a single amount of more than 100 g of the product may cause gastrointestinal discomfort.
Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. The dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
MCT oil contains medium-chain fatty acids from Guinea oilseed.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Nutritional values||Per 100 g||For a portion||% RI*|
|Energy||2847 kJ /680 kcal||342 kJ / 82 kcal||4%|
|Fat||100 g||12 g||17%|
|- of which saturated fatty acids||100 g||12 g||60%|
|Carbohydrates||0 g||0 g||-|
|- of which sugars||0 g||0 g||-|
|Protein||0 g||0 g||-|
|Salt||0 g||0 g||-|
|FATTY ACIDS COMPOSITION:|
|C6:0 Caproic acid||2.0 g||0.2 g||-|
|C8:0 Caprylic acid||55 - 65 g||6.6 g - 7.8 g||-|
|C10:0 Kwas Capric acid||35 - 45 g||4.2 g - 5.4 g||-|
|C12:0 Lauric acid||3.0 g||0.4 g||-|
|C14:0 Myristic acid||1 g||0.1 g||-|
*RI - Reference intake