OstroVit Biotin Plus 100 tabs
OstroVit Biotin Plus 100 tabs
OstroVit Biotin PLUS is a modern dietary supplement in tablets containing biotin, selenium, zinc and folic acid. Biotin, zinc and selenium help maintain healthy hair, healthy skin and healthy nails.
- 100 servings in the package
- High in biotin
- Product enriched with zinc, selenium and folic acid
- 1 tablet is 1 serving of the dietary supplement
OstroVit Biotin PLUS - composition
- Biotin (vitamin B7) - an organic chemical compound from the group of vitamins that dissolve in water. It can be extracted from both animal and plant organisms. Importantly, it is a coenzyme for building enzymes important for our body. It indirectly participates in the process of gluconeogenesis and the Krebs cycle. Supports skin and hair regeneration processes, which are ideal properties for women who care about their appearance and health.
- Zinc - an element that is one of the essential minerals in the human diet. It plays a significant role as a component of dozens of different enzymes. It is found mainly in meat products and eggs, oysters, fish and legumes. Research suggests that low zinc levels may reduce insulin sensitivity, but also high testosterone levels. Zinc most often "leaves" our body with sweat, which makes supplementation of this mineral so important for athletes who insufficiently supply zinc to their body. Zinc deficiency can manifest itself in skin lesions such as acne or ulcerations.
- Selenium - an essential mineral for our body. It occurs both in organic and inorganic form.Selenium plays an invaluable role in the body - it is necessary for the proper functioning of enzymes, helps remove free radicals and protects cells and red blood cells from their toxic effects. It helps to maintain healthy hair and nails, regulates the proper functioning of the immune system, is responsible for a healthy thyroid, and is even responsible for the proper course of spermatogenesis.
- Folic acid - is an essential vitamin often referred to as vitamin B9. Folic acid is a chemical compound of plant origin. It plays an important role in the growth of newborns and as an essential compound that contributes to helping women planning to become pregnant. Taking supplements with folic acid in pregnant women may be a necessity, because folic acid is thermally unstable and degrades (dies) during thermal processing, i.e. during cooking, baking or frying.
Properties of the ingredients contained in OstroVit Biotin Plus:
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism
- Biotin helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of the proper metabolism of macronutrients
- Biotin helps in getting normal psychological function
- Zinc helps maintain a proper acid-base balance
- Zinc helps maintain normal cognitive functions
- Zinc helps maintain healthy bones, hair, nails and skin
- Folic acid helps in the proper synthesis of amino acids
- Folic acid contributes to the reduction of tiredness and weariness
- Selenium helps maintain healthy hair and nails
Take 1 serving (1 tablet) a day. Product is intended for adults.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Children and nursing woman must not take the product. Keep out of the reach of children. Use in pregnant women after consulting a doctor.
Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; zinc picolinate (zinc), starch, L-selenomethionine (selenium), anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide; D-biotin (biotin), pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid).
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, gluten-containing cereals, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per portion||% RI*|
|Folic acid||800 µg||400|
*RI - Reference intake
Yes, previously the tablets were oval in shape and now they are round. As for the smell, this is due to the variability of the raw material.