OstroVit Linden Honey 1000 g
OstroVit Linden Honey
A natural honey is a result of hard work of bees which use linden blossom pollen to produce it in the summer. It is free from unnecessary additives and preservatives. It has a distinctive sweet flavor and smell which is a perfect match for meals. It is suitable for vegans and vegetarians. It is characterized by a color from greenish-yellow to light amber and after crystallization from pale yellow to golden yellow and high density, which makes it great both as a topping and one of the ingredients of dishes. Thanks to its natural origin, it contains a huge number of ingredients such as essential oils, enzymes, flavone and bitter compounds or tannins.
Natural linden honey
Taking care of balanced and healthy diet, you do not have to resign from anything which is sweet. Natural lime honey OstroVit can be used as a source of simple carbohydrates both during a diet aimed at reducing body fat, as well as during the period of building muscle mass. The honey is primarily composed of fructose and glucose, that is two simple sugars of completely different digestion routes. Such nutrients come in handy during or after workout, when your organism, and muscles in particular, need energy and regeneration of glycogen resources. Such sugar is also highly required for smooth operation of brain and cognitive processes.
Linden honey OstroVit - a rich source of vitamins and minerals
Honey of natural origin is a very good source of micronutrients that will allow you to supplement them in your daily diet. Lime nectar honey contains, in particular, a large amount of B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12), vitamin C, folic acid, pantothenic acid and biotin, as well as various minerals: potassium, phosphorus, chlorine, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, cobalt, calcium, sodium and traces of zinc, iron and copper.
Thanks to such a wide range of vitamins, minerals and other microorganisms, the linden honey included in daily diet has numerous applications and provides a number of benefits:
- Works diaphoretic, which helps fight infections
- Calms and strengthens the nervous system and facilitates falling asleep
- Supports the work of the intestines and improves digestion
- Has a diuretic effect
- It is a great source of energy for the body and mind
The most important features of our honey:
- 100% NATURAL - OstroVit Linden Honey is produced in a natural way and does not contain any additional ingredients or preservatives.
- INCREDIBLY TASTY - It owes its unique taste to the highest quality pollen from the flowers of naturally growing linden.
- INDEPENDENT EVERY DAY - It will perform perfectly for any kind of meal, e.g. porridge for breakfast or as ingredient of natural isotonic drink used during intensive workout.
- COMFORTABLE PACKAGING - Convenient jar allows easy access to the contents and prevents excessive crystallization of honey.
Honey has the consistency of a thick liquid in liquid form and after crystallization - medium-grained. Crystallization takes up to several months after opening, so it is honey that keeps its liquid form for a long time. Honey crystallization is a natural phenomenon, it does not affect the quality and properties of the product.
Consume depending on your needs.
Honey crystallization is a natural process and is not a product defect. Do not eat if you are allergic to the product. The product should not be consumed by children under 12 months of age. Consumption in accordance with the principles of a balanced, varied diet, adapted to the consumer's age.
Linden nectar honey.
Country of origin: Romania
|Nutritional values||Per 100 g|
|Energy value||1352 kJ/318 kcal|
|- including saturated fatty acids||0 g|
|- including sugars||77 g|
|Protein||< 0.5 g|