OstroVit Omega 3 D3+K2 180 caps
OstroVit Omega 3 D3 + K2 is a dietary supplement in softgel capsules, containing omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) and vitamins D3, K2, as well as D-alpha-tocopherol, i.e. vitamin E. OstroVit Omega 3 D3 + K2 is especially recommended for people who want to take care of the proper functioning of the cardiovascular and circulatory systems, as well as those who want to ensure the proper functioning of the bones.
- 180 capsules in the package
- High in EPA and DHA
- 2000 I.U. vitamin D3 in a capsule
- 180 servings of a real bestseller
OstroVit Omega 3 D3 + K2
- Omega 3 EFAs , i.e. essential unsaturated fatty acids, are primarily eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Their main sources are mainly fish, crustaceans, vegetable oils and nuts. Unsaturated fatty acids from the Omega 3 group support the proper functioning of the heart, brain and blood vessels, as well as improve mental condition and cognitive abilities.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is a vitamin that has multiple and multidirectional effects on our body. One of its most important functions is the regulation of calcium and phosphate metabolism, which supports the proper mineralization of our bones and teeth. In addition, it has the effect of increasing the body's resistance to infections, protects against depression, depression and apathy. In our latitude, considering the insufficient amount of sunlight and low exposure of our body to their effects, its supplementation in the autumn and winter period is almost obligatory.
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) is necessary for the proper functioning of the body, it regulates the blood clotting process, and also helps to maintain proper bone mineral density. Responsible for the proper transport of calcium from the blood to the bone tissue, which allows for the maintenance of healthy and strong bones, and increases their resistance to breakage.
- Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol) is a vitamin known primarily for its antioxidant (antioxidant) properties, preventing cell and DNA damage by free radicals. Vitamin E is also involved in the synthesis of anticoagulants, maintaining the proper permeability of cell membranes and reducing platelet aggregation (clumping), thanks to which it can contribute to the prevention of blood clots.
Properties OstroVit Omega 3 D3 + K2
- Supports cardiovascular function
- Supports the proper functioning of the brain
- Exhibits anticoagulant activity
- Has a mineralizing effect on your bones and teeth
- Helps in the proper functioning of muscles
- Has an antidepressant effect
Take 1 serving (1 capsule) daily, preferably after a meal. Drink with plenty of water.
Before use, it is advisable to perform a 25-(OH)D blood test and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Children, pregnant or nursing woman must not take the product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Fish oil, D-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E), cholecalciferol (vitamin D), menachinon MK-7 (vitamin K) from Bacillus subtilis natto (soy), coating composition (gelatin, humectant: glycerol, water, colour: caramel).
Product may contain milk (including lactose), peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans.
|Active ingredients||Per portion||% RI*|
|Fish oil:||1000 mg||-|
|- EPA||330 mg||-|
|- DHA||220 mg||-|
|Vitamin D3||50 μg / 2000 IU||1000|
|Vitamin K2||50 μg||67|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||100|
*RI - Reference intake