OstroVit Pharma Decorem For Men 60 caps
OstroVit Pharma Decorem For Men - a complex of vitamins, minerals, extracts and amino acids for men. The Pharma line is the latest "child" of OstroVit, which puts the quality of raw materials, pharmaceutical production care and all the components thanks to which the supplement is made first. OstroVit Pharma is an absolute elite supplement for consumers who know what is most important to them.
- Special formula for men
- 25 active substances
- Apply per month of supplementation
- Vitamins in methyl form
- The highest quality of raw materials and production technology
- Dark glass packaging
- Easy to swallow capsule
- Compound of components supporting the immune system
OstroVit Pharma Decorem For Men- Individual formula for men
Vitamins and minerals - contained in our product control all life processes taking place in the human body. They positively influence biochemical processes. They act as a natural protective shield - the immunity of our body. It improves the work of all organs. They influence health and strong bones. They improve mood and support the body in the fight against colds and infections.
You will find our dietary supplement in the composition:
- Zinc, which helps to maintain proper fertility and reproductive function, maintain healthy bones and correct protein synthesis. Additionally, it helps to maintain proper testosterone levels in the blood, proper vision and proper functioning of the immune system. Zinc helps to protect cells from oxidative stress. It helps to maintain healthy hair, nails and skin.
- The vitamin D3, i.e. the vitamin of the sun - increases mineralization of bones and teeth, helps in the proper functioning of muscles and immune system.
- Pantothenic acid, i.e. vitamin B5 - Pantothenic acid reduces the feeling of fatigue and exhaustion, and contributes to the maintenance of a proper energy metabolism, as well as to the proper synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters. It helps to maintain mental fitness at the correct level
- Niacin, i.e. vitamin B3 - contributes to the reduction of the feeling of fatigue and exhaustion. It helps to maintain proper psychological functions. Helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Iodine - helps to maintain healthy skin. It helps in the proper functioning of the thyroid and the production of thyroid hormones. Contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism.
- Riboflavin, or vitamin B2 - which helps to keep the skin healthy and reduces the feeling of fatigue and exhaustion. Additionally, this vitamin helps to maintain proper condition of mucous membranes and red blood cells. It contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism, helps in proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 - helps in the correct synthesis of cysteine, contributes to the maintenance of the correct energy metabolism, helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and in maintaining the correct homocysteine metabolism. This vitamin contributes to maintaining proper protein and glycogen metabolism as well as contributes to regulation of hormonal activity.
- Thiamine, or vitamin B1- contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism and helps the nervous system function properly. It helps to maintain proper psychological functions as well as helps in the proper functioning of the heart.
- Selen - helps to keep hair and nails and skin healthy, can help to regulate the proper functioning of the immune system, supports the proper functioning of enzymes, is responsible for a healthy thyroid function.
- Vitamin A- contributes to maintaining proper vision and maintaining proper iron metabolism. It helps to maintain proper condition of mucous membranes. It helps to maintain healthy skin and proper functioning of the immune system. It plays a role in the process of cell specialization.
- Vitamin K - helps to keep bones healthy and contributes to proper blood clotting.
- Vitamin A - helps to maintain healthy skin, plays a role in the process of cell specialization and proper functioning of the immune system. It helps to maintain proper vision and mucous membrane condition. It contributes to maintaining the proper condition of mucous membranes. Contributes to maintaining proper iron metabolism.
- Witamin E - helps to protect cells from oxidative stress. Strong antioxidant, can contribute to lowering LDL, or "bad cholesterol". It has been shown that it supports proper functions of the organ of sight. It can play an important role in improving the cardiovascular system.
- Chromium - helps to inhibit the so-called "wolf hunger" and helps to maintain proper macro-nutrients metabolism. It can help to maintain proper glucose levels. It can promote lipolysis. Contributes to maintaining muscle tissue.
- The vitamin B12, or rather its methylated form, helps to reduce the feeling of tiredness and fatigue. It helps to maintain proper psychological functions and correct red blood cell production. It also helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and the proper functioning of the immune system. It contributes to the proper energy metabolism and maintenance of homocysteine metabolism.
- Folic acid, or rather its methylated form, helps regulate the growth and functioning of all cells in our body. It helps to maintain homocysteine metabolism.
- Biotin, which is vitamin B7 that: helps maintain healthy hair, mucous membranes and healthy skin. It contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism and maintaining proper macro-nutrients metabolism. It helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and helps in the proper maintenance of psychological functions.
- L-tyrosine - tyrosine - reduces the effects of physical and mental fatigue after heavy physical activity, shows a protective effect on our nervous system in states of chronic stress and exhaustion. Tyrosine supplementation has a positive effect on our body's pro-cognitive function, which means better concentration, better memory and better learning outcomes. Tyrosine supplementation allows us to better endure the side effects of long and heavy reduction diets, where our body is in deep caloric deficit. It can lower blood pressure in severe stressful situations. It improves the mood by regulating dopamine levels.
- GABA gamma-aminobutyric acid - can help increase the production of growth hormone. It is a key hormone to build our muscles. Studies indicate an increased degree of fat loss. It perfectly supports regeneration, improves the quality of sleep and the process of falling asleep itself. It can work pro-cognitively - better concentration, better memory. It improves mood, reducing stress and anxiety levels. Reduces the level of cortisol - a stress hormone that has catabolic effects on our muscle cells.
- Extract from the whole plant of ground-bush - 90% saponin - tribulus terrestris 90 - supports the growth of endogenous testosterone, which is the basic male sex hormone. As a natural diuretic, it promotes diuresis, which allows the removal of toxins from the body, and which will help to get rid of excess subcutaneous water. This will certainly improve the visual condition of our figure. The research indicates success in the supplement's action, in lowering blood pressure in people with hypertension. Improving the physiological state of libido and erection in men. It is an irreplaceable criterion for a successful sexual intercourse. It contributes to the reduction of cholesterol and LDL fraction of "bad cholesterol". After training, it regenerates and promotes lipolysis, i.e. loss of fat tissue.
- L-tryptophan - helps to fight the sleepless nights through melatonin synthesis processes. It restores the willingness to act, motivation and broadly understood work. It can directly support the fight against addiction (e.g. smoking). It provides a protective effect and natural regulation of our nervous system. It restores the optimal level of seratonin - the hormone of happiness. It participates in the production of growth hormone, directly contributes to the growth of our muscles. It allows us to fight hunger, lowering wolf appetite and hunger attacks.
- Extract from ashwagandhy root - can help reduce blood pressure. It can have pro-cognitive effects (supports concentration, memory and focus). It can strengthen the overall physical resistance. It shows an effect that lowers the stress hormone cortisol. It supports the action of our nervous system.
- L-teanine is an organic chemical compound, a non-protein amino acid, structurally similar to GABA neurotransmitters and glutamate, which passes the blood-brain barrier. L-theanine is a relaxing and relaxing agent, and has the effect of reducing stress and improving attention or concentration, making it one of the well-known adaptive agents. It can support slimming and reduce the harmful, stimulating effect of caffeine.
- Extract from sabal palm fruit - extract from cold-pressed sabal palm fruit - Saw Palmetto - can show anti-inflammatory effects and help to "fight" against androgenic alopecia. It contributes to the improvement of our skin. It can raise testosterone levels. It increases libido, strengthens erection and extends the length of intercourse. It adds energy and improves our mood.
Properties OstroVit Pharma Decorem For Men
- Supports the immune system
- Helps to maintain proper fertility and reproductive function
- Helps the nervous system to function properly and helps to maintain psychological functions and reduces the feeling of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism
Consume 1 serving (2 capsules) daily with a meal. Before use, it is advisable to perform a 25- (OH)D blood test and consult the test result with a doctor or pharmacist. The product is intended for adults.
Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
Capsule shell (bulking agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose); Tribulus Terrestris whole plant extract 100 mg - 90% saponins; L-tyrosine 100 mg; L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C 80 mg - 100%*); gamma-aminobutyric acid GABA 75 mg; zinc picolinate (zinc 15 mg - 150%*); 50 mg L-tryptophan; 50 mg ashwagandha root extract (7.2% withanolides, 1% alkaloids and 0.25% vitaferin A); 50 mg L-theanine; saw palmetto fruit extract 45 mg; tocopheryl DL-alpha acetate (vitamin E 12 mg - 100%*); cholecalciferol (vitamin D 50 µg - 1000%*), calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid 18 mg - 300%*); nicotinic acid (niacin 16 mg - 100%*); Japanese leaf extract 15 mg (1% iodine 150 µg - 100%*); riboflavin (vitamin B2 14 mg - 1000%*); pyridoxal 5'-phosphate P-5-P (vitamin B6 14 mg - 1000%*); thiamine hydrochloride (thiamine 11 mg - 1000%*); L-selenomethionine (selenium 55 µg - 100%*); L-glutathione reduced 10 mg; retinyl acetate (vitamin A 800 µg - 100%*); Menaquinone MK-7 from Bacillus subtilis natto (soy) (vitamin K 75 µg - 100%*); chromium picolinate (chromium 200 µg - 500%*); (6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid-5-MTHF glucosamine salt (folic acid 600 µg - 300%*); D-biotin (biotin 50 µg - 100%*); methylcobalamin (vitamin B12 25 µg - 1000%*). *Reference intake.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per portion||% RI*|
|Tribulus terrestris whole plant extract - 90% saponins||100 mg||-|
|L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||80 mg||100|
|Gamma aminobutyric acid GABA||75 mg||-|
|Zinc picolinate (zinc)||15 mg||150|
|Ashwagandha root extract||50 mg||-|
|Saw palmetto fruit extract||45 mg||-|
|Tocopheryl DL-alpha acetate (vitamin E)||12 mg||100|
|Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)||50 µg||1000|
|Calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid)||18 mg||300|
|Nicotinic acid (niacin)||16 mg||100|
|Japanese leaf extract (1% iodine - 150 µg)||15 mg||100|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||14 mg||1000|
|Pyridoxal 5'-phosphate P-5-P (vitamin B6)||14 mg||1000|
|Thiamine Hydrochloride (Thiamine)||11 mg||1000|
|L-selenomethionine (selenium)||55 µg||100|
|L-glutathione reduced||10 mg||-|
|Retinyl acetate (vitamin A)||800 µg||100|
|Menaquinone MK-7 with Bacillus subtilis natto (vitamin K)||75 µg||100|
|Chromium Picolinate (Chromium)||200 µg||500|
|Glucosamine salt of (6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid - 5-MTHF (folic acid)||600 µg||300|
|D-biotin (biotin)||50 µg||100|
|Methylcobalamine (vitamin B12)||25 µg||1000|
*RI - Reference intake