OstroVit Pharma Elite Omega 3 D3 + K2 30 caps
OstroVit Pharma Elite Omega 3 D3 + K2 is the highest quality dietary supplement in softgel capsules developed on the basis of fish oil which is an excellent source of polyunsaturated omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) and a wealth of vitamins: D3 in the form of cholecalciferol, K2 menachinone-7 and D -alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E). The Pharma line is the latest "child" of OstroVit, which puts the first place on the quality of raw materials, pharmaceutical diligence of production and all components thanks to which the supplement is made. OstroVit Pharma are absolutely elite supplements for consumers who know what is most important to them.
- 1000 mg fish oil
- 30 softgel capsules in the package
- The highest quality of raw materials and production
- Glass, dark bottle with capsules
- The product is enough for a month of supplementation
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) derived from lanolin
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) obtained from Natto
- Omega 3 obtained from Peruwian Anchovies
OstroVit Pharma Elite Omega 3 D3 + K2
- Omega 3 EFAs - essential fatty acids are primarily eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Their main source are mainly fish, crustaceans as well as vegetable oils and nuts. Unsaturated fatty acids from the Omega 3 group support the proper functioning of the heart, brain, blood vessels, as well as improve mental condition and cognitive abilities.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is a vitamin that has multiple and multidirectional effects on our body. One of its most important functions is the regulation of calcium and phosphate metabolism, which supports the proper mineralization of our bones and teeth. In addition, it has the effect of increasing the body's resistance to infection, protects against depression, depression and apathy. In our latitude, looking at the insufficient amount of sunlight and low exposure of our body to their effects, its supplementation in the autumn and winter is almost obligatory.
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) is necessary for the proper functioning of the body, regulates blood clotting, and also affects the maintenance of normal bone mineral density. It is responsible for the proper transport of calcium from the blood to bone tissue, which allows you to maintain healthy and strong bones, and increase their resistance to collapse.
- Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol) is a vitamin known primarily for its antioxidant (antioxidant) properties, preventing cell and DNA damage by free radicals. Vitamin E also participates in the synthesis of anticoagulants, maintaining adequate permeability of cell membranes and reducing the aggregation (clumping) of platelets, thanks to which it can contribute to preventing blood clots.
Properties OstroVit Pharma Elite Omega 3 D3 + K2
- Supports the action of the cardiovascular system
- Supports the proper functioning of the brain
- Has anticoagulant effect
- Has a mineralizing effect for your bones and teeth
- It helps in the proper functioning of the muscles
- Has antidepressant effect
Consume 1 serving (1 capsule) daily, preferably after a meal. Drink with plenty of water. Before use, it is advisable to perform a 25-(OH)D blood test and consult the doctor or pharmacist. The product is intended for adults.
Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
Fish oil, D-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E), cholecalciferol (vitamin D), menaquinone-7 MK-7 (vitamin K) derived from Bacillus subtilis natto (soy), shell ingredients (gelatin, humectant: glycerol, water, dye: caramel).
The product may contain milk (including lactose), peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans.
|Active ingredients||1 portion (1 capsule)||% RI*|
|Fish oil||1000 mg||-|
|- eicosapentaenoic acid EPA||330 mg||-|
|- docosahexaenoic acid DHA||220 mg||-|
|Vitamin D3||50 μg / 2000 IU||1000|
|Vitamin K2||50 μg||67|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||100|
*RI - Reference intake