OstroVit Appetite Control 60 caps
OstroVit Appetite control 60 capsules
OstroVit Appetite control is a set of easy-to-swallow capsules which can quickly and effectively reduce your appetite. Thanks to combination of Malabar tamarind fruit and bean proteins extracts with apple cider vinegar, chromium and vitamin B12, you can easily get rid of tiring hunger. Do you deal with increased appetite, often sneak unhealthy snacks or have digestive issues? Try OstroVit Appetite control and change your eating habits without much effort.
What is OstroVit Appetite control?
OstroVit Appetite control dietary supplement is a mixture of natural ingredients which boost metabolism and fats burning process. The product also regulates blood sugar level, thus fostering a feeling of satiety and reducing hunger.
The product will be a great choice for persons on a reducing diet and willing to lose weight. Aside from properties related to reduction of hunger, the supplement mitigates digestive problems. Choose OstroVit Appetite control if you:
- are on a reducing diet
- wish to cut down on eating
- often sneak food
- always feel hungry
- have an excessive appetite
- regularly deal with digestive issues
Properties of OstroVit Appetite control
Only two capsules of the supplement a day will help you noticeably reduce your appetite and supplement chromium and vitamin B12.
Major features of the supplement:
- APPETITE REGULATION - A unique composition of plant extracts, apple cider vinegar, chromium and vitamin B12 successfully hinders appetite and increases a feeling of satiety.
- SUPPORTED DIGESTION - When combined with apple cider vinegar, the Malabar tamarind boosts digestion and soothes digestive problems.
- CONVENIENT FORM OF CAPSULES - OstroVit Appetite control supplement is available in the form of easy-to-swallow capsules which when combined with water get slippery and do not get stuck in the throat.
- PERFECT FOR VEGANS - Appetite control capsules contain natural-origin active ingredients only. Thanks to this, you can freely use them even if you are vegan or vegetarian.
Active ingredients of OstroVit Appetite control dietary supplement
- Malabar tamarind fruits extract (HCA 60%) - It boosts metabolism and burning of fats and carbohydrates. It gives a feeling of satiety and soothes digestive issues.
- White beans extract - It hinders starch-digesting enzymes and reduces sugar level in the organism. It prevents accumulation of starch in the form of fatty tissue.
- Apple cider vinegar (acetic acid 11%) - It regulates sugar level and intensifies a feeling satiety. It helps you keep a suitable cholesterol level. It stimulates digestion.
- Chromium - It fosters macro-elements metabolism. It maintains a suitable blood sugar level and facilitates appetite control.
- Vitamin B12 - It participates in production of red blood cells, thus counteracting anemia. Its deficiency frequently affects vegans, vegetarians and obese persons.
Take 1 serving (2 capsules) daily, preferably before a meal. The product is intended for adults.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not consume the product by children, pregnant or nursing women. Keep out of the reach of children.
Malabar tamarind Garcinia Cambogia fruit extract standardized on 60% of hydroxycitric acid, white bean extract, apple cider vinegar standardised to 11% of acetic acid, coating composition (bulking agent: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), chromium picolinate (chromium), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12).
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soybeans, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per portion||% RI*|
|Malabar tamarind fruit extract, of which:||500 mg||-|
|- hydroxycitric acid (60%)||360 mg||-|
|White bean extract||400 mg||-|
|Apple cider vinegar, of which:||400 mg||-|
|- acetic acid (11%)||44 mg||-|
|Vitamin B12||15 µg||600|
*RI- Reference intake