OstroVit BCAAdvanced 450 g mango
OstroVit BCAAdvanced 450 g
OstroVit BCAAdvanced 450 g is a high-quality powdered dietary supplement available in four delicious fruit flavours. The formula is a complex combination of branched-chain amino acids BCAA with citrulline , minerals and vitamin B6. It has been developed from the highest quality ingredients for all physically active people who need to properly support their daily diet with, among other things, amino acids, electrolytes and citrulline.
- multicomponent, high-quality formula
- 7000 mg of BCAA amino acids and 1000 mg of electrolytes per serving
- delicious, fruity flavours & easy application - ideal for those avoiding supplementation in tablet form
Amino acids and electrolytes in the diet of athletes
They are extremely important nutrients. Well, with any intense physical effort, our body is exposed to a natural loss of amino acids and electrolytes, which in turn has a direct impact on the work and performance of our muscles. Amino acids support the process of energy generation necessary for our muscles and prevent the loss of protein, which is their building block. Electrolytes, on the other hand, are largely responsible for hydration and maintaining the water-electrolyte balance in our cells. During increased physical activity, the demand for these nutrients increases and it is not always possible to provide sufficient quantities with food. In such cases, it is worth considering additional supplementation, allowing athletes in particular to supplement their daily diet with essential amino acids and minerals. Find out which active ingredients our OstroVit BCAAdvanced 450 g dietary supplement consists of:
- Magnesium - an essential mineral in our diet, responsible, among other things, for maintaining electrolyte balance and normal energy metabolism. In addition, it participates in the process of cell division and supports the work of the nervous system, allowing it to maintain normal psychological functions. Its proper supply in the diet protects us from feelings of fatigue and tiredness and has a great impact on the functioning of our muscles.
- Potassium - right alongside magnesium, supports the body's electrolyte balance. It maintains adequate muscle tone. Can control the volume of water in the body and regulate pressure. Has an impact on the functioning of the nervous system.
- Sodium Chloride - is an essential component of our diet, responsible, among other things, for maintaining electrolyte balance and adequate hydration of our cells.
- Vitamin B6 - supports the normal functioning of the nervous system and the maintenance of proper psychological functions. It contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. In addition, it participates in the correct energy metabolism.
- L-citrulline - in the form of L-citrulline malate - is an organic chemical compound that belongs to the non-protein amino acid group. Citrulline is an amino acid that participates in the urea cycle alongside L-arginine and L-ornithine. Its action is mainly based on increasing ATP synthesis, vasodilation and faster removal of lactic acid and ammonia. For this reason, supplementation is mainly dedicated to physically active people who are concerned about supporting training endurance and supporting post-workout regeneration.
- Aminoacids BCAA - Branched Chains Amino Acids - are branched-chain amino acids: leucine, valine and isoleucine. These compounds are so named because of the extended side chain in their chemical structure. They belong to the group of essential amino acids, i.e. amino acids that are essential in our diet, as our body is unable to produce them on its own. They are an integral part of the synthesis of most proteins, and more than 30% of our muscles are made up of BCAAs.
- L-Glutamine - it is an organic chemical compound from the group of endogenous amino acids. It has many biological functions, such as nitrogen transporter, acting as a precursor for glutathione or nucleotide synthesis. It is one of the substrates in the process of gluconeogenesis.
Dissolve a single serving of the product 15 g (2 scoops) in 200 ml of water. On training days, take one serving a day before or after workout. On non-workout days, take one serving after waking up.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Children, pregnant or nursing women must not take the product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep this packaging tightly closed in a dry place, at the temperature 15-25°C. Keep out of direct sunlight.
BCAA branched-chain amino acids (L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine, emulsifier: lecithins), L-glutamine, magnesium salts of citric acid (magnesium), L-citrulline malate, acidity regulator: citric acid; potassium citrate (potassium), inulin, sodium chloride (sodium, chloride), flavouring, beet juice concentrate in powder (1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), color: carotenes (2); sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K.
Depending on the flavour of the product for ingredient used you see symbols (1-2) near the date of minimum durability.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per serving 15 g||% RI*|
|L-citrulline malate, of which:||1000 mg||-|
|- L-Citrulline||650 mg||-|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg||100%|
*RI - Reference intake