OstroVit Pharma Liver Aid 90 caps
OstroVit Pharma Liver Aid is the highest quality dietary supplement in HPMC capsules, which contains a specially selected complex of substances supporting the regeneration and proper functioning of the liver. The Pharma line is the latest "child" of OstroVit, which puts the first place on the quality of raw materials, pharmaceutical diligence of production and all components thanks to which the supplement is made. OstroVit Pharma are absolutely elite supplements for consumers who know what is most important to them.
- 9 active ingredients
- 90 capsules in the package
- The highest quality of raw materials and production
- Glass, dark bottle with capsules
- The product is enough for a month of supplementation
- A complex of ingredients that support liver function
An effective ally in the fight for a healthy liver
OstroVit Pharma Liver Aid is a complex of appropriately selected, standardized herbs and substances that synergistically aim to increase the daily performance of the loaded liver, improve its detoxification functions, support regeneration and protective functions. Take care of your liver, take care of a better tomorrow for your body, health and well-being.
- Milk thistle seed extract - milk thistle standardized to 80% silymarin including 30% silybin and isosilybin, which is known for its beneficial properties to improve liver function. It protects the gastric mucosa, supports detoxification functions and protects liver cells or hepatocytes, which are particularly exposed when taking NSAIDs, alcohol abuse and other toxins.
- Turmeric rhizome extract - standardized to 95% of curcuminoids, not only supports proper blood circulation and cardioprotective functions but also improves the functions of our largest organ, i.e. the liver.
- Artichoke leaf extract - standardized to 5% cynarin exhibits hepatoprotective effects, i.e. protects our liver cells, regulates the level of lipids in our blood and regulates the level of glucose-insulin metabolism.
- Black pepper fruit extract - standardized to 95% piperine, improves digestion and increases blood flow, which results in better blood supply to our organs, thereby improving their function.
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC) - is one of the substances that is dedicated to the liver. It supports liver protective and detoxification functions, and also actively participates in the synthesis of the most important tripeptide in our body, i.e. glutathione which plays the most important antioxidant functions of the body.
- Choline - choline (in this case the form of bitartrate) is an organic chemical compound, also known as vitamin B4, used mainly for its cognitive stimulating properties (direct transformation into acetylcholine of one of the most important neurotransmitters) or as a means for liver health, able to reduce the accumulation of fatty liver, its chronic inflammation, cirrhosis or hypercholesterolemia.
- L-glutathione - in reduced form. It neutralizes free radicals by acting as a radical acceptor. It is synthesized in every cell of our body and helps cleanse our liver.
- Vitamin B6 - in the form of p-5-p or pyridoxal 5-phosphate. It is the best biologically available form of vitamin B6 for our body. It meets and supports the ocean of physiological functions, and is crucial in the proper functioning of all organs in our body.
Properties OstroVit Pharma Liver Aid
- A complex of herbs and biological ingredients supporting liver function
- Carefully selected compounds complement each other to form a comprehensive supplement
- It supports the regeneration of hepatocytes or liver cells
- It supports the protective functions of our liver
- Regulates glucose and insulin metabolism
- Supports blood circulation by supporting the proper functioning of our liver
- Supports detoxification functions
Consume 1 serving (3 capsules) daily, preferably with a meal. The preparation is intended for adults.
REMARKS: Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
BEST BEFORE: The minimum durability date and batch number can be found on the bottom of the packaging. Store at room temperature in a closed container in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Choline bitartrate, Milk thistle seed extract (80% silymarin, including 30% silybin and isosilybin), Turmeric rhizome extract (95% curcuminoid), N-acetylcysteine (NAC), Inulin, L-glutathione reduced, Artichoke leaf extract ordinary (5% cynarin), Black pepper fruit extract (95% piperine), Vitamin B6 (P-5-P pyridoxalo 5'-phosphate), capsule shell (bulking agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
1 portion (3 capsules)
|Choline bitartrate||300 mg|
|Milk thistle seed extract (80% silymarin, including 30% silybin and isosilybin)||200 mg|
|Turmeric rhizome extract (95% curcuminoid)||200 mg|
|N-acetylcysteine (NAC)||150 mg|
|L-glutathione reduced||100 mg|
|Artichoke leaf extract ordinary (5% cynarin)||100 mg|
|Black pepper fruit extract (95% piperine)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (P-5-P pyridoxalo 5'-phosphate)||10 mg (714%**)|
** RI – REFERENCE INTAKE.