OstroVit Supreme Pure Tyrosine 210 g natural
OstroVit Supreme Pure Tyrosine 210 g
OstroVit Supreme Pure Tyrosine is a top-class, advanced supplement that contains L-tyrosine. The supplement was designed in a way to meet the expectations of the most demanding consumers. Thanks to the advanced micronization technology, the substance has been perfectly fragmented.
- 210 g L-tyrosine in the package
- It contains 140 servings in the package
- 1 serving is half a measure
It is an organic chemical compound that belongs to the group of protein amino acids. It is a very important compound that participates in the synthesis of such important catecholamines as dopamine or epinephrine (adrenaline). These are very important neurotransmitters that are strongly correlated with the appropriate concentration of tyrosine in the body.
OstroVit Supreme Pure Tyrosine properties
- Being the forerunner of major neurotransmitters, reduces the effects of physical and mental fatigue after hard physical activity
- Provides a protective effect on our nervous system in states of chronic stress and exhaustion
- Its supplementation is also a number of positives related to pro-cognitive activity
- This means better concentration, better memory, better learning results
- Allows you to better endure the side effects of long and heavy reduction diets, where our body is in a deep calorie deficit. It can lower blood pressure in severe stressful situations
- Improves the mood by regulating the level of dopamine
Add 1.5 g (1/2 scoops) in 100 - 150 ml of water or juice.
In days train one portion daily 30 minutes before training.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per 100 g||For a portion|
|L-tyrosine||100 g||1500 mg|