OstroVit Pharma Zinc Lozenges 90 tabs
OstroVit Pharma Zinc Lozenges is the highest quality dietary supplement in lozenges with a lemon-mint flavour containing an organic form of zinc (zinc gluconate) and L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C). The Pharma line is the latest "child" of OstroVit, which puts the first place on the quality of raw materials, pharmaceutical diligence of production and all components thanks to which the supplement is made. OstroVit Pharma are absolutely elite supplements for consumers who know what is most important to them.
- The maximum possible portion of zinc on sale is 15 mg
- Lozenges with a lemon-mint flavour
- The highest quality of raw materials and production
- Glass, dark bottle with tablets
- Addition of vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)
- 90 servings in one pack
OstroVit Pharma Zinc Lozenges - supplement in the form of lozenges
OstroVit Pharma Zinc Lozenges is the latest preparation in an easy to accept lozenges with a lemon-mint flavour. Zinc is a key mineral is necessary for our diet for the proper functioning of our body, supporting immunomodulatory processes, and in the form of organic suckling gluconate, acting locally increases the body's efficiency by increasing the immune function.
Zinc is one of the essential minerals in the human diet. It plays a significant role as a component of dozens of different enzymes. It is found mainly in meat products and eggs, oysters, fish or legumes. Studies suggest that low levels of zinc can reduce insulin sensitivity, but also high testosterone levels. Zinc most often "leaves" our body with sweat, which makes supplementation of this mineral so important for athletes who insufficiently supply zinc to their body. Zinc deficiencies can be manifested in skin lesions such as acne or ulceration.
Properties OstroVit Pharma Zinc Lozenges
- Zinc supports the immune system
- Zinc helps maintain a proper acid-base balance
- Zinc helps maintain normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Zinc helps to maintain normal cognitive functions
- Zinc helps in the proper synthesis of DNA
- Zinc helps to maintain normal fertility and normal reproductive function
- It contributes to maintaining normal metabolism of macronutrients
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal fatty acid metabolism
- It helps maintain normal vitamin A metabolism
- It helps in the proper synthesis of protein
- Helps maintain healthy bones
- Helps to maintain healthy hair, nails and skin
- Helps maintain normal blood testosterone levels
- Helps maintain proper vision
- It helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- Zinc helps protect cells against oxidative stress
- Zinc participates in the process of cell division
Suck 1 tablet daily after a meal. After ingestion, refrain from eating and drinking for 30 minutes. The preparation is intended for adults.
Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
Glucose, zinc gluconate (zinc), L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids; flavors, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Avtive ingredients||Per portion||% RI*|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
*RI - Reference intake