OstroVit KEEZA After Pro Workout 500 g exotic bubble gum
OstroVit KEEZA After Pro Workout 500 g
OstroVit KEEZA After Pro Workout is a high-quality dietary supplement that contains the perfect blend of active ingredients for use after training. Its task is primarily to regenerate and help in the proper functioning of muscles, improve exercise capacity and replenish lost ingredients after intense physical exertion. If you train intensively and often and you need systematic regeneration - choose our multi-component preparation OstroVit KEEZA After Pro Workout.
Properties of the ingredients contained in OstroVit KEEZA After Pro Workout:
- PERFECT SUPPORT DURING TRAINING - BCAAs accelerate muscle regeneration between workouts and protect them during training, L-citrulline in the form of malate increases, among other things, the feeling of a muscle pump, and both forms of creatine in the form of monohydrate and malate have a huge impact on increasing our strength and training endurance.
- LARGE AMOUNT OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS - One serving of our supplement is a comprehensive set containing, among others, the necessary BCAA amino acids, citrulline in the form of L-citrulline malate, Beta - alanine, glycine, vitamin C, B vitamins, taurine, potassium, magnesium, sodium chloride.
- COMFORTABLE FORM - Just mix a portion of our post-workout routine with water or juice and take it after your workout.
- FRUITY FALOVR - The taste of exotic bubble gum is a pure pleasure of supplementation.
Check what active ingredients are in our supplement:
- BCAA - L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine. A group of essential branched essential amino acids. They are a fundamental element of a post-workout diet, participating primarily in building and regenerating muscles and reducing body fat. The demand for them increases with increasing physical activity.
- Creatine - in the form of malate and creatine monohydrate. Its main task is to store energy in the muscles, which increases the amount of energy that can be used during training. Increased energy content in the muscles leads to an increase in the body's strength and endurance, and thus to a regular increase in the effectiveness of training. In addition, it improves the growth of lean body mass and muscle strength and can increase the body's performance.
- L-citrulline - in the form of L-citrulline malate. Exhibits antioxidant activity, helps increase the effect of muscle "pump" due to the intensification of nitric oxide synthesis.
- L-glutamine. An endogenous amino acid, supplementation of which is a great idea for heavy reductions in muscle tissue, as it has an anti-catabolic effect on our cells.
- Beta-alanine. It demonstrates the ability to buffer muscles, which delays fatigue during high-intensity exercise.
- Taurine. It can affect the body's efficiency and increase fat burning during activity, supports the functioning of muscles, including the heart muscle, inhibits the processes of catabolism in the muscles, has a neuroprotective effect.
- Glycine. Endogenous amino acid with strong antioxidant properties, also acts as a neurotransmitter in the central nervous system. It participates in the production of DNA, phospholipids and collagen, and has an important influence during the release of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), which contains the high-energy bonds necessary for all life processes.
- Thiamin (vitamin B1). It contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism and helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2). It contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism and helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. Additionally, this vitamin helps to maintain the healthy condition of the skin and mucous membranes.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5). It contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism and also helps to maintain proper psychological functions. It helps to maintain a healthy skin condition and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and weariness.
- Vitamin B6. It fulfills and supports many physiological functions, it is crucial for the proper functioning of all organs in our body.
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin). Methylcobalamin is the most absorbable form of vitamin B12. It contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism and helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system, as well as in maintaining the proper metabolism of homocysteine. This vitamin plays a role in the process of cell division.
- Folic acid (vitamin B9). Participates in the process of cell division, helps in the normal production of blood and in maintaining normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Biotin (vitamin B7). It contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism, and helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. Biotin also helps maintain healthy skin, hair and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin C. As L-acrobic acid, it is an essential nutrient in the human diet. Responsible for the proper functioning of connective tissue and bones, participates in the synthesis of collagen. It is a powerful antioxidant.
- Magnesium. Supports carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism. Supports nerve conduction and the circulatory system.
- Potassium. A mineral element involved in maintaining the proper water and electrolyte balance of the body. Contributes to proper muscle tone, supports significantly the work of the nervous and circulatory systems.
- Sodium chloride. It takes part in the regulation of blood pressure, its appropriate level prevents the occurrence of muscle cramps and ensures better hydration of the body.
A portion of 20 g (3 scoops) mix in 300 350 ml of water or juice. Consume one serving after training. The product is intended for people with increased physical activity.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children. Store at 15-25°C, in a closed container, in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Maltodextrin, BCAA (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine, emulsifier: lecithins), L-citrulline malate, L-glutamine, creatine monohydrate, creatine malate, taurine, glycine, potassium citrate (potassium), beta-alanine, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), sodium chloride (sodium, chloride), citric acid magnesium salts (magnesium), flavors, acidity regulator: citric acid; anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide; beet juice concentrate powder, color: carotenes; sweeteners: Sucralose, acesulfame K; thiamine hydrochloride (thiamine), riboflavin (vitamin B2), calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid), D-biotin (biotin), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12).
Dietary supplement. Contains sweeteners.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, shellfish, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per serving 20 g||% RI*|
|L-citrulline malate||2000 mg||-|
|- including L-citrulline||1230 mg||-|
|Creatine monohydrate||1450 mg||-|
|- including creatine||1275 mg||-|
|Creatine malate||1450 mg||-|
|- including creatine||1088 mg||-|
|Vitamin C||500 mg||625%|
|Vitamin B12||5 µg||200%|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1)||7.5 mg||682%|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||7.5 mg||536%|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||6 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6||1 mg||71%|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||200 µg||100%|
|Biotin (vitamin B7)||75 µg||150%|
*RI - Reference Intake