Testosterone, the most important male sex hormone, is produced in the highest amounts between the ages of 20 and 30. As we age, the human body produces less and less of it, so supplementation may be necessary. When is it worth using testosterone boosters? What is included in products such as Testo Booster, Tribulus Terrestris, Saw Palmetto or DAA? Is supplementation connected with side effects? We advise.
What is the optimal level of testosterone in the body?
Testosterone is a male sex hormone that plays a very important role in the organism. Testosterone affects brain function, mental condition, stimulates the immune system and regulates many metabolic processes, as well as ensuring good physical and sexual condition. The optimal testosterone level in the body is between 270 and 1100 ng per 100 ml of blood.
Benefits of testosterone boosters
As we age, testosterone levels in the blood start to decrease, which leads to disorders in many different body functions - from problems with concentration to excessive nervousness and lower strength as well as muscle mass. However, the process of testosterone loss can be mitigated. There are many ways to increase testosterone levels in the body, one of which is supplementation with so-called testosterone boosters.
Testosterone boosters are popularly used by athletes and men struggling with testosterone deficiency. Their purpose is to:
- increase libido;
- increase testosterone levels in the body;
- improve muscle regeneration after intensive workout;
- accelerate the process of building muscle mass;
- accelerate the burning of body fat;
- thicken bone structure;
- increase muscle strength.
What ingredients can testosterone boosters be made of?
Below are natural testosterone boosters that can help boost the levels of the male sex hormone in the body. These include:
- OstroVit Testo Booster 90 capsules – Testo Booster consists of natural herbal and mineral extracts, including mace fruit extracts (Tribulus Terrestris), fenugreek seeds, maca root, ginseng, D-aspartic acid (DAA), magnesium and zinc;
- OstroVit Tribulus Terrestris 900 mg 60 capsules – OstroVit Tribulus Terrestris is a preparation based on mace (Tribulus Terrestris), a plant long used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine. The herb is used to raise testosterone levels in men suffering from sex hormone deficiency;
- OstroVit D.A.A 200 g – OstroVit Supreme Pure D.A.A is a supplement in powder form, its only ingredient is D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) - the amino acid improves physiological testosterone levels, cognitive abilities, aids regeneration after training, increases libido and accelerates muscle mass building;
- OstroVit D.A.A 1000 120 capsules – OstroVit D.A.A 1000 is a testosterone booster from the Supreme Capsules line, distinguished by even better absorption and a high dose of D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) in a single serving - 3000 mg;
- OstroVit Saw Palmetto 90 tabs – Sabal palm, or Saw Palmetto, is a plant that raises testosterone levels in the body, increases libido and boosts energy. Using Saw Palmetto is also associated with many other benefits - the herb may help enhance the skin, regulate the functioning of the urinary system, and improve metabolism.
Is it worth using testosterone boosters?
Testosterone boosters containing natural ingredients that support testosterone production by the body, such as Tribulus Terrestris, zinc, D-aspartic acid (DDA), Saw Palmetto or ginseng, are widely available and legal. They are recommended to use when the body is exposed to a greater physical effort. They allow an athlete to burn fat tissue effectively and build the desired muscle mass faster. Apart from influencing better results in sports, testosterone boosters may also be used by men who work hard physically due to their profession and by men whose testosterone levels are too low.
Are there any side effects?
Is the use of testosterone boosters such as Testo Booster, Tribulus Terrestris, d-aspartic acid, Saw Palmetto or DAA associated with any side effects? Luckily, there is no reason to worry.
Thanks to the fact that they are products of natural origin, taking them is not related to any side effects. The consequences of lowered testosterone levels are much worse - decreased libido and muscle strength, lowered self-confidence or problems with concentration and regeneration.
When you reach for testosterone boosters, choose dietary supplements made of natural ingredients. It's better to avoid products with allergens in their composition, as they can contribute to causing a strong allergic reaction. Before starting any supplementation, it is also a good idea to visit a doctor and have your current testosterone levels checked. The result of the blood test will help you determine the appropriate dosage of the supplement. This will help minimise the risk of unwanted side effects.