OstroVit Pharma Vitamin B12 360 lozenges peach
OstroVit Pharma Vitamin B12 360 lozenges
OstroVit Pharma Vitamin B12 is a dietary supplement that is a source of vitamin B12 in the best absorbed form of methylcobalamin. It is a high-quality preparation from the elite OstroVit Pharma line with a delicious, peach flavor, which is available in a convenient to consume form of lozenges. It is a product developed for conscious consumers who care about supplementing their daily diet with a valuable micronutrient.
- Source of vitamin B12 in its best form - one serving of the dietary supplement contains 100 ug of methylcobalamin - a compound that is absorbed much faster and stays in the body for longer, compared to other forms of vitamin B12.
- Delicious taste - peach-flavored supplement not only delivers a valuable compound to the body, but also provides a unique taste experience.
- Convenient form - the product in the form of lozenges guarantees a comfortable and trouble-free supply of the supplement and is great for people who have difficulty swallowing tablets.
- 1 serving = 1 lozenge.
- Performance - the preparation package contains 360 tablets, which is enough for a year of regular supplementation.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans - dietary supplement does not contain ingredients of animal origin.
OstroVit Pharma Vitamin B12 - a source of well absorbed vitamin B12
Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin or the red vitamin, is an organic chemical compound classified as a water-soluble B vitamin. It is an organometallic substance in which bonds are present between metal ions (in this case cobalt) and various molecules and anions. Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in animal products. The compound can be found in meat, milk and dairy products, as well as fish and seafood. Some vegan products, such as plant-based drinks and breakfast cereals, are also enriched in the substance, with the aim of ensuring an adequate supply of the compound among people who limit or eliminate animal products, which are a natural source of the valuable micronutrient, from their daily diet.
Vitamin B12 is available in various forms, which differ in the degree of absorption and assimilability. The OstroVit preparation used methylcobalamin, a compound that is characterized by high bioavailability and is easily absorbed by the body. It is an active form that also delivers methyl groups to the body, making it especially recommended among people with disorders related to methylation processes. Methylcobalamin is quickly absorbed and stays in the tissues longer, and what's more, it does not contain harmful cyanide. Thus, the OstroVit dietary supplement is a valuable addition to the daily diet, which provides a supply of the highest quality micronutrient.
Properties of the ingredients contained in OstroVit Pharma Vitamin B12 lozenges:
Vitamin B12 present in the preparation:
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism,
- Helps in the proper functioning of the nervous and immune system,
- Supports the maintenance of optimal homocysteine metabolism,
- Helps maintain normal psychological functions,
- Contributes to reducing feelings of fatigue and tiredness,
- Supports the proper production of red blood cells,
- Plays a role in the process of cell division.
Suck 1 tablet daily after a meal. The product is intended for adults. Consumption in excessive amounts may have a laxative effect.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle is recommended. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the product ingredients. The product should not be used by children or nursing mothers. Keep out of the reach of small children.
Store at 15-25°C in a closed container, in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Sweetener: mannitol; binding agent: sorbitols; filling agent: starch; anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide; flavouring, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K; methylcobalamin (vitamin B12).
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soya, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per portion||% RI*|
|Vitamin B12||100 μg||4000 %*|
*RI - Reference intake