OstroVit Pharma Bison Beard 60 caps
OstroVit Pharma Bison Beard is the highest-quality dietary supplement in HPMC capsules, which contains a complex of specially selected ingredients, including vitamins, minerals and plant extracts, which support the growth of facial hair, increase the regenerative efficiency of hair follicles and help maintain healthy hair and skin. The Pharma line is the latest "baby" of OstroVit, which puts the quality of raw materials, pharmaceutical production diligence and all components thanks to which the supplement is created in the first place. OstroVit Pharma are absolutely elite supplements for consumers who know what is most important to them.
- 11 active ingredients
- 60 capsules in the package
- The highest quality of raw materials and production
- Dark glass bottle with capsules
- The product is enough for a month of supplementation
- Essential ingredients for your dream thick beard!
OstroVit Pharma Bison Beard - a buffalo beard at your fingertips!
OstroVit Pharma Bison Beard is a dietary supplement developed in cooperation with specialists from the hairdressing industry and the trichological environment, who know best what ingredients and compounds are necessary in our diet to achieve satisfactory results of a healthy, thick and strong beard. Below are the ingredients that will make your dreams come true and attract attention with your appearance.
- L-cysteine HCL - it is a protein, endogenous sulfuric amino acid (along with homocysteine and methionine it forms a group of sulfur amino acids), found in keratin, which is the main component of hair, skin and nails.
- L-methionine - is an exogenous amino acid (the human body is unable to produce it on its own), sulfuric. Methionine is an acid that starts the biosynthesis of proteins, cysteine, creatinine and carnitine. Supplementation is recommended in cases of treating diseases related to hair loss and hair loss.
- Saw palmetto fruit extract - can regulate the secretion of sebum (sebum) and contribute to the improvement of our skin by reducing acne, blackheads and other skin changes. The Sabałowa Palm can help in the proper functioning of the urinary system, and also positively affect the fight against prostatic hyperplasia. The miracle plant can also help to reduce hair loss, which is a common nuisance for middle age men
- Field horsetail extract (including silica 7%) - horsetail is one of the oldest plants in the world. Known primarily for preparations that have a beneficial effect on our skin, hair and nails. It contains valuable polyphenolic ingredients and organic acids. The plant is often used in urinary tract problems, like other plants, it has a diuretic effect, lowers blood pressure. It owes its strengthening properties to a large dose of silicon. Perfectly regenerates skin, hair and nails
- Methylsulfonylmethane MSM - or methylsulfonylmethane is an organic sulfur compound. Like glucosamine, it is often recommended for joint problems. In addition, sulfur also participates in the synthesis of collagen and keratin. These substances are necessary for the maintenance of strong and healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) - Pantothenic acid contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism, as well as to the proper synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters. In addition, it contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and helps to maintain mental performance at the correct level.
- Biotin (vitamin B7) - contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism, helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. Additionally, it contributes to the maintenance of the proper metabolism of macronutrients. Biotin helps maintain healthy skin and hair and helps maintain the proper condition of the mucous membranes.
- Zinc - in the form of organic and highly absorbable zinc picolinate, it is probably one of the main minerals that helps to improve the functioning of our immune system. Zinc participates in the formation of immune antibodies, and its deficiency increases the risk of an increase in the level of inflammatory markers, which is why its optimal level in our body is so important. Deficiency contributes to immune disorders and hair loss.
- Vitamin C - helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth. In addition, it contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism and additionally helps in the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems.
- Vitamin E - is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells against oxidative stress and cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Vitamin A - is a group of chemical compounds whose structures are very similar. Retinol, retinaldehyde, retinoic acid, or provitamins such as beta, alpha or gamma-carotene. Vitamin A improves the condition of our skin, eyesight and immune system.
Properties of OstroVit Pharma Bison Beard
- It supports the maintenance of healthy hair, nails and skin
- It supports the necessary regeneration of hair follicles
- It prevents premature hair loss and strengthens it by improving its structure
- It significantly improves the skin, hair and nails, giving them an exceptionally healthy look
- It contains a complex of essential vitamins, minerals and plant extracts that support the growth of facial hair
Consume 1 serving (2 capsules) daily, preferably with a meal. The preparation is intended for adults.
Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
Methylsulfonylmethane MSM, L-methionine, capsule shell (bulking agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), L-cysteine HCL, Pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), Ground horsetail extract (7% silica), Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) , Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract, Zinc (Zinc Picolinate), Vitamin E (DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Biotin (D-Biotin).
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per portion||% RI*|
|Methylsulfonylmethane MSM||300 mg||-|
|L-cysteine HCL||200 mg||-|
|Pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate)||150 mg||2500|
|Horsetail ground extract (7% silica)||150 mg||-|
|Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)||80 mg||100|
|Saw palmetto fruit extract||75 mg||-|
|Zinc (zinc picolinate)||15 mg||150|
|Vitamin E ( DL-alfa tocopheryl acetate)||12 mg||100|
|Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)||800 µg||100|
|Biotin (D-biotin)||2500 µg||5000|
*RI - Reference intake